The Student Room Group

How do I beat this girl at video games?

I have entered a battle of the sexes video game tournament and will be playing next weekend a girl who is very competitive at video games. How can I beat her? I want to prove that women cannot play video games.

Scroll to see replies

Hammer to the fingers?
Seduce her before the game starts
Reply 3
As you have said women cant play video games so you shouldn't have any problem as long as you can right?
Reply 4
Intervention + FMJ

Sleight Of Hand Pro
Stopping Power Pro
SitRep Pro

Semtex and Smoke if rules permit.
Reply 5
What video games /genre?
Original post by AngleAlliance
I have entered a battle of the sexes video game tournament and will be playing next weekend a girl who is very competitive at video games. How can I beat her? I want to prove that women cannot play video games.

You can't, because women CAN play video games, and well.
your gonna get rekt and your never gonna live it down. Enjoy your new status as her bitch
Reply 8
are you from gamergate OP?
Reply 9
Bye.

But she's already better than you, you sausage.
git gud
I have to break it to you, if a female is good at playing games then she is good at playing games.Women can play video games:angry:. What is this game tournament? Maybe I should join, sounds like my kinda stuff :wink:. My advice to you would be to keep on practising and maybe to imporve on your gaming skills if you can.
Female gamers are awesome! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
She's already distracted you from focusing on the game with her gender, you stand no chance lol!
Original post by nadzworldz
I hate to break it to you, if a female is good at playing games then she is good at playing games.Women can play video games:angry:. What is this game tournamnet? Maybe I should join, sounds like my kinda stuff :wink:. My advice to you would be to keep on practising and maybe to imporve on your gaming skills if you can.
Female gamers are awesome! :biggrin:

Look like everything has been said here that's required.
Original post by greylupin
Look like everything has been said here that's required.
Yep :smile:.
Reply 16
If it's a face-to-face challenge go in wearing clothes that haven't been ironed.

Women can't stand non-ironed clothing and will be too distracted to play.
Original post by A5ko
If it's a face-to-face challenge go in wearing clothes that haven't been ironed.

Women can't stand non-ironed clothing and will be too distracted to play.

She can go in with a bikini and do the same thing. (For the most part)
Original post by JamesFL
are you from gamergate OP?

You do realize that ''GamerGate hates womyn!'' narrative was bull**** and had no evidence to support it?
Reply 19
Original post by theperformer
You do realize that ''GamerGate hates womyn!'' narrative was bull**** and had no evidence to support it?

Sweety, if you think continuous death and rape threats in the form of an onslaught of tweets and emails, followed by doxxing of the most prominent feminist critics in games does not constitute women hating then I have sad news for you.

I really don't have the time, will, or patience to debate this, we are a year on and its time to tackle the more core structures which make the games space exclusionary and misogynistic. Don't worry though I'm sure there's a space on 8chan with your name on it where you can go pretend GG was some persecuted group of innocent people torn up and exploited by the feminazi SJW agenda... or do whatever else you spend your saturdays on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending