The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2015 Nominees

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
They have included names of other people who have received other scholarships not just the CSS
Reply 121
I contacted my programme officer today, and she replied me as follows:

" As you can imagine it is very busy here and things cannot always be done as quickly as we would like. We are hoping to send out confirmation of award letters over the next few days".

Best wishes
Original post by Kassi
I contacted my programme officer today, and she replied me as follows:

" As you can imagine it is very busy here and things cannot always be done as quickly as we would like. We are hoping to send out confirmation of award letters over the next few days".

Best wishes

thanks kassi, i almost wrote to my PO in respect of the same issue.
i keep refreshing my email almost very 30 minutes. i think i have developed compulsive obsessive disorder already.
i wonder, it seems some POs are faster than others over there at CSC.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
it seems all those who have gotten their awards are heading to Cambridge.
what about us the non cambridge ones?????
still waiting though
Reply 123
Original post by snowball1130
thanks kassi, i almost wrote to my PO in respect of the same issue.
i keep refreshing my email almost very 30 minutes. i think i have developed compulsive obsessive disorder already.
i wonder, it seems some POs are faster than others over there at CSC.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
it seems all those who have gotten their awards are heading to Cambridge.
what about us the non cambridge ones?????
still waiting though

Who is your program officer Snowball ?
Reply 124
Hi am new here...looking if anyone has received the award confirmation from CSC or the Uni?read a few threads..anyone with the same programme officer as me (Peter Vlahos)? welcome to the OCD group..I emailed my PO but no response or acknowledgement..but eventually had an email from Terri Jacques 'I can confirm that the documents have been received and confirmation will be sent out in the next few weeks'..but still no confirmation yet. Feeling anxious
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 125
Original post by AKJ12
Hi am new here...looking if anyone has received the award confirmation from CSC or the Uni?read a few threads..
anyone has the same programme officer as me (Peter Vlahos)?

AKJ.. which university did you get the award?
Reply 126
Original post by Kassi
AKJ.. which university did you get the award?

LSBU
Reply 127
Original post by AKJ12
LSBU

OK...I had mine at Liverpool, and from Ghana. where are u based?
Original post by Kassi
Who is your program officer Snowball ?

her name is errrrrr sofia apollonov.she seems to be one of the busiest POs at csc lol.
Reply 129
Original post by AKJ12
LSBU

Yes my PO is Peter Vlahos as well but he does not seem to respond to emails. I remember sending him an email and he did not respond and had to send another one to Terri Jacques who responded quick enough with the same response. They will come though. I had talked to a guy who was taken last year in the same program I'm for this year and told me that he got his confirmation via email towards the end of July and the other documents sent to him in August
Reply 130
her name is errrrrr sofia apollonov.she seems to be one of the busiest POs at csc lol.

Ok.. My programme officer is Irene Costello
Reply 131
wow..that's late...have you done your TB test Kogosi?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AKJ12
Hi am new here...looking if anyone has received the award confirmation from CSC or the Uni?read a few threads..anyone with the same programme officer as me (Peter Vlahos)? welcome to the OCD group..I emailed my PO but no response or acknowledgement..but eventually had an email from Terri Jacques 'I can confirm that the documents have been received and confirmation will be sent out in the next few weeks'..but still no confirmation yet. Feeling anxious

congrats AK12 on your award.
we hope to receive something positive from csc soon probably before the end of the week.
if i remember correctly, kosb got his confirmation last week Tuesday.also, the forms were receivedd on 26th may,which was also Tuesday.
Original post by Kassi
Ok.. My programme officer is Irene Costello

Irene too seemsto be another hot PO. why do some POs reply to emails and other ignore?
Reply 134
Original post by AKJ12
wow..that's late...have you done your TB test Kogosi?

But I hope this year's confirmation will come early enough. I haven't done it yet, I just want to wait for the confirmation first. If it does not come by end of this month then i will go ahead and do it
Reply 135
Original post by Kogosi
But I hope this year's confirmation will come early enough. I haven't done it yet, I just want to wait for the confirmation first. If it does not come by end of this month then i will go ahead and do it

Yeah the confirmations will come early.. Let's pray that we receive the letters by the end of the week or early next week..
Reply 136
Am from Ghana as well. Still waiting for the confirmation of award by post. It's taking forever... Abdul
Reply 137
im in sunyani, brong ahafo ,so decided to do it and sooner but if you are close to accra then you can wait for the letter before.
the fee is GHS 405.
Im male and you?
how do i send my number to you?send me your email and i will do just that.
i pray we hear from CSC this week.

HI, my name is Abdul and also from Ghana. I am currently waiting for the confirmation of award by post. Since I live in tamale, I don't want to travel all the way to accra for the TB test without the confirmation of award. It's getting really anxious
Reply 138
Original post by Kassi
Hi Snowball.. im happy to meet a colleague scholar from Ghana. I haven't done my tb test yet. still waiting for the letter. Please can u share your contact?

HI, since am also from Ghana, can we form a whatsapp group?
Reply 139
Original post by Rahimx5
HI, since am also from Ghana, can we form a whatsapp group?

Hi Rahim... I'm also from Tamale.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending