The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2640
Spoken to Lambeth this morning, shortlisting delayed so we should hear next week.
4 Breams Building just changed to "second interview - slots available to book" on the Gateway. No email as of yet.
Original post by Georgeismine
4 Breams Building just changed to "second interview - slots available to book" on the Gateway. No email as of yet.

Well done. Have you been able to book the slot on the gateway? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalRose
Well done. Have you been able to book the slot on the gateway? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. Not yet. It takes me back to my first round interview time if I try to do anything. Probably will update later today.
Original post by RVIC
I often wonder whether Chambers handing out rejections ought to tell you your ranking. It seems like a lot of people apply to very top sets (Doughty Street, Garden Court) without a realistic understanding of just how elite they are…

Those sets aren't that elite, you at least have a chance if you have a Russell Group degree, but slim pickings if you haven't. See the ranking here:

http://www.indx.co.uk/pupilbase/
Albion rejections by email. Gateway - strangely - not yet updated.
Original post by Georgeismine
No. Not yet. It takes me back to my first round interview time if I try to do anything. Probably will update later today.

Okay, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when Red Lion are letting candidates know about 2nd Rds?
Reply 2648
Any news from Kenworthy's or Linenhall?
Original post by The Barista
Anyone know when Red Lion are letting candidates know about 2nd Rds?

When I asked what the timetable for letting candidates know about next rounds was they started talking about offer day... I feel there may have been a slight miscommunication there... 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing from Kenworthy's, but rejection from Old Square by email.
Original post by Xanyi
Any news from Kenworthy's or Linenhall?

Kenworthys invites out this morning by email
Reply 2652
Original post by LegalRose
Has anyone, other than filthynines, received an invite to first round at St Ives? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

My application got there on the 30th June and I haven't heard anything. When did your app get there? Is it just me or does it seem rather odd how they don't seem to be contacting successful applicants for 1st rounds at the same time?
Telephone call from Five Paper with second round invite
Reply 2654
Original post by LegalPoodle
When I asked what the timetable for letting candidates know about next rounds was they started talking about offer day... I feel there may have been a slight miscommunication there... 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

A friend of mine who interviewed at Red Lion said they are only doing 1 round of interviews so that might be why they talked about offer day...

Has anyone heard from 9-12 Bell Yard post 1st round?

Nothing yet on 9-12! Has anybody heard either way from 6KBW post second round? Or did anybody ask at interview when they would be making announcing their decision?
Reply 2656
Original post by pupil12345

Nothing yet on 9-12! Has anybody heard either way from 6KBW post second round? Or did anybody ask at interview when they would be making announcing their decision?

I'm wondering the same about 6kbw - I've heard nothing from them, and am wondering if they'll let us know before 3 August or not as I didn't get a chance to ask on Saturday
Original post by deeda
A friend of mine who interviewed at Red Lion said they are only doing 1 round of interviews so that might be why they talked about offer day...

Oh! I interviewed there last year and it was two rounds so I just assumed that it would be the same this year (especially as they used the same email 😋). That would explain though their response and the fact they did a bail app this year! Thanks for the heads up! Now I won't be sitting by my email for three weeks waiting to hear! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just managed to book second round on Gateway for 4 Breams, but Gateway then reverted to saying First Interview with the second round date confirmed.

Have called Gateway administrators and they said 4 Breams just haven't un-ticked a box from 1st round, but second rounds are confirmed. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else's Gateway looks really odd.
Original post by everythingxxxx
Kenworthys invites out this morning by email

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending