The Student Room Group

The"Friendzone" does not exist!

There is no such thing as the "friendzone"!

If someone doesn't find you attractive, they don't find you attractive. There's nothing you can do.

You just have to accept that they're not attracted to you and stop trying to get out of something that doesn't exist.

You can't make someone become attracted to you.

You can't make someone fall in love with you.

Friendships can be so much than anything else!

I have 7 female friends. I've had a crush on almost all of them none of them felt the same but that didn't stop our friendships.

What's wrong with just being friends?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MylittlePlusle
There is no such ting as the "friendzone"!

If someone doesn't find you attractive, they don't find you attractive. There's nothing you can do.

You just have to accept that they're not attracted to you and stop trying to get out of something that doesn't exist.

I have 7 female friends. I've had a crush on almost all of them none of them felt the same but that didn't stop our friendships.

Right... who on TSR friendzoned Plusle?
Reply 2
There is no such ting as the "friendzone"!

It sounds like it does exist.

In fact, it sounds like you live there.
Original post by A5ko
Right... who on TSR friendzoned Plusle?

No one. I do find someone on here cute though but that's just about it.

I have no issues with being just friends with anyone.
Original post by Smonnie
It sounds like it does exist.

In fact, it sounds like you live there.

It doesn't exist! I don't see why a lot of males and some females are complaining about someone not liking them, that's life, they need to accept that their crush only sees them as a friend and they must me grateful for having them as their friend.

I've had a crush on about over 60 females, I've never once complained about none of them liking me
(edited 8 years ago)
Correct! It doesn't really exist, as in the case of a guy, if you're friends with a girl then she genuinely believes that you are just friends.
If you find somebody attractive then you don't necessarily need to become "friends" in the truest sense of the word.

That doesn't mean that they were never attracted to one another though. If you end up in the friend zone then you did not take action and were playing not to lose.
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably your only remotely decent post
Reply 7
I've had a crush on about over 60 females, I've never once complained about all of them thinking I'm gay.

This is your major issue right here.
Im in the middle (if that is possible) as I would never date any of my guy friends. Because I don't find them attractive but also because they are my friends...
Original post by Smonnie
This is your major issue right here.

There is no issue. I've been told that I'm nice/sweet person, yes it does make me a bit sad that no one likes me but I just deal with it and wait for the right person.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. It seems like you're implying the opposite here.
Reply 11
There is no such thing as the "friendzone"!

Wow you must be building a nice house for yourself in the friend zone

In answer to your last question: no sex
Original post by SeanFM
That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. It seems like you're implying the opposite here.

No, it doesn't exist, no one puts people into "zones".
Original post by Wade-
Wow you must be building a nice house for yourself in the friend zone

In answer to your last question: no sex

The friendzone doesn't exist.

Sex isn't everything...=/

No, it doesn't exist, no one puts people into "zones".

I'll bring the same quote to your attention again. From what you've said, either someone is attracted to you or they aren't. So don't people put them into two 'zones', one of which you can do 'nothing about'?
There is no issue. I've been told that I'm nice/sweet person, yes it does make me a bit sad that no one likes me but I just deal with it and wait for the right person.

The girls think you're their gay best friend because you like baking and cats and knitting and wearing frilly knickers and killing people in their sleep and stuff.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Smonnie
The girls think you're their gay best friend because you like baking and cats and knitting and stuff.

There's nothing "ga" about baking, furbabies and knitting, all of those things are enjoyed by both sexes.
Original post by SeanFM
I'll bring the same quote to your attention again. From what you've said, either someone is attracted to you or they aren't. So don't people put them into two 'zones', one of which you can do 'nothing about'?

No, if they see the as a friend, they see them as a friend.
There's nothing "ga" about baking, furbabies and knitting, all of those things are enjoyed by both sexes.

Hey, I'm not judging, I'm just telling you what the average girl will assume.
Reply 19
The friendzone doesn't exist.

Sex isn't everything...=/

It's where a girl you fancy says 'let's be friends' - you're stuck there.

It's not everything but it's better than no sex

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending