The Student Room Group

Icebreaker: The TSR Newbie Society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Skill Twix
Well once you procrastinate,you'd be spending most of your time on here!

oh i see haha
Game Of Thrones, yeah! :biggrin:

P.S. "Shame"
Original post by deexox
hey, i'm new haha!:biggrin:

Welcome to TSR :biggrin:
Heya, a newbie here
Original post by NikitaAnnArrison
Heya, a newbie here

Hey :smile:

How are you finding TSR? :biggrin:
Original post by JoeL1994
Hey :smile:

How are you finding TSR? :biggrin:

Little confusing atm but hopefully will get the hang of it soon
Little confusing atm but hopefully will get the hang of it soon

The best way to do that is keep on exploring the different sections, but if you have any questions just ask away :smile:
Original post by JoeL1994
The best way to do that is keep on exploring the different sections, but if you have any questions just ask away :smile:

Thnx, will do
Heya, a newbie here

Hi.Welcome to TSR!
Hi.Welcome to TSR!

Heya, thanks :smile:
Heya, thanks :smile:

Your welcome enjoy!
Reply 291
Hi guys! Just joined an hour ago but I'm already loving it here. The community's far more active than other forums I've been on. :biggrin:
Hi! I'm a newbie! So excited to be here :smile:
New here! (Long time lurker though!)
Original post by meowxallie

Original post by Ikuze
Hi guys! Just joined an hour ago but I'm already loving it here. The community's far more active than other forums I've been on. :biggrin:

Original post by PetitChou
New here! (Long time lurker though!)

Hey welcome to TSR!
May I help you with anything?
Reply 295
Hey welcome to TSR!
May I help you with anything?

I think I'm okay. Like I said, I've been on forums before, so I know my way around 'em pretty well. This place is pretty flashy compared to the others though. I love how quick posts slide up to join the thread. :smile:
Original post by meowxallie

It's a great place!

Welcome! :smile:
Hey everyone,

So I just wanted to let you know about a new project that I'm working on. I am collecting memories. Sounds crazy right? Well the concept is that I want to know about your favourite memories. Tell me about a time that you perhaps love thinking about or you miss greatly or one that fills you up with a great sense of nostalgia when you think about it. It might be something like going to the beach for the first time, living in a different country or meeting an amazing person, or a time when you baked a cake, or graduated. It can be absolutely anything that means something to you! Alternatively it could be about a time when you felt deep sadness or a sense of loss, or even a sense of hope.

You can be as descriptive as you want. Or you can keep it short and sweet. Express your memories in the way that feels right for you or right for the situation. It can be a sentence or a paragraph.

The aim of the project is not to have something that's perfectly written. If it's written on the spot without much planning, then all the better!

So please do share your memories! Leave your name, and any details you want such as your age, where you are from etc. It's totally up to you. You can either post in this forum directly, or private message me OR email me here: [email protected]

If you leave a contact email, I can update you on the progress of the project.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 298
I don't like nandos
nrwbie here doooo hiya :colone:
not a happy bunny i finished and passed my hNC photography at the beginning june and was waiting on the postie with my cert. when it didnt arrive I got in touch with theSQA to be told my college hadnt sent thru all my gades. I am.in panic mode now as I start at a new campus for HND in 3 weeks has anyone else experienced this I am worried it impacts on my placement as ive no proof ive passed tho I was told by the tutors I have. if i lose my place because of student record or tutor incompetence I will go ballistic. has anyone else had this prob

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending