The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofquestions1
Yeh its all one sided unfortunately. A couple months ago the bbc news reported a Israeli soldier died yet the same day 1000's of Palestinians where killed and yet nothing was mentioned on the news

am still sad :frown: still cant stop thinking about that kid :frown: i wish i can help :hugs:
Original post by PrincessAnna
am still sad :frown: still cant stop thinking about that kid :frown: i wish i can help :hugs:

You always can! There are alot of charities that raise money, clothes, food, baby powder etc for gaza..

Me and my friends recently donated to build a water well for them because they're being the Pride of Freshwater and they are having a drink dirty and salty water atn :frown:
Yeah they're not gonna stop fighting any time soon. This has no end in sight unfortunately
You always can! There are alot of charities that raise money, clothes, food, baby powder etc for gaza..

Me and my friends recently donated to build a water well for them because they're being the Pride of Freshwater and they are having a drink dirty and salty water atn :frown:

A lot of innocent people are suffering because of the actions of the few

how do the resources get there ?
since there is a blockade placed with isreali tanks
Original post by cbreef
Yeah they're not gonna stop fighting any time soon. This has no end in sight unfortunately

i feel so down :/ ergh guess am weak lol
Original post by cbreef
A lot of innocent people are suffering because of the actions of the few

All for some land that Israel randomly believe it belongs to them... shame how its not shown in the media like other world conflicts
i feel so down :/ ergh guess am weak lol

Religion has caused more violence than good. That's the unfortunate truth
how do the resources get there ?
since there is a blockade placed with isreali tanks

There are convoys that go from the uk here and the only reason we can do things is because if any of the Israeli army was to do anything from a person from another country then it'd cause war and then we'd help fight against them
All for some land that Israel randomly believe it belongs to them... shame how its not shown in the media like other world conflicts

They think it belongs to them even though they were never even born there
Original post by cbreef
Religion has caused more violence than good. That's the unfortunate truth

i dont think a religion plays a part i the conflict since its all about land and stuff
There are convoys that go from the uk here and the only reason we can do things is because if any of the Israeli army was to do anything from a person from another country then it'd cause war and then we'd help fight against them

atleast there are people like that <3
i dont think a religion plays a part i the conflict since its all about land and stuff

The jews of Israel feel they're entitled to this strip of land due to its historical significance to their faith
type in google "isreali children" then type "gaza children"

massive difference :frown:
Original post by cbreef
The jews of Israel feel they're entitled to this strip of land due to its historical significance to their faith

oh
its because palestine is a muslim country. the medias against Muslims and will never say the truth about whats actually going on and people blindly support israel without even knowing what the conflicts about simply cuz palestine is a muslim country.
type in google "isreali children" then type "gaza children"

massive difference :frown:

Yeh its sad! Watching videos makes me upset. Hoping to go there soon and try help out as much as i can
oh

:biggrin: The simplicity of your response made me laugh for some reason. It's fair to say Jerusalem means a lot to the jews and it just so happened to be in palestine at the time.....
It's a long and complicated history going back thousands of years
(edited 8 years ago)
Well the media has always played a part in brainwashing people I suppose :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending