The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
I might buy the 3rd kit on the cheap for last season, I loved it so much, any advice on whether I should? (It's like £25) Also, the 14/15 season was insanely good in terms of goals. The top 5/10 are all brilliant, and the top 3 are worldies.

[video="youtube;A932ejx-2PM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A932ejx-2PM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If you've hit puberty and are still considering buying team shirts you should be having serious words with yourself. Agree with the goals bit though.
Van Persie
Bergkamp for me. Signing a play of his stature really changed the game for us back then. Even though Wenger didn't sign him, Dennis Bergkamp kick-started the whole Wenger revolution. A bit like Ozil now.
Original post by angelfox
Signing of the summer to me suggests a forward. Possibilities:

Lacazette
Reus
Higuain (:/)
Benzema
Ibra
Cavani

Nah apparently he's an agent/expert on the Bundesliga which means it's either Goetze, J.Martinez or Hummels.
Original post by Numan786
Nah apparently he's an agent/expert on the Bundesliga which means it's either Goetze, J.Martinez or Hummels.

Jackson Martinez has signed for Atletico and Hummels has stated he's staying at Dortmund.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Jackson Martinez has signed for Atletico and Hummels has stated he's staying at Dortmund.

Posted from TSR Mobile

#welcomeMario

Posted from TSR Mobile

Javi Martinez he means
Original post by difeo
#welcomeMario

It'll be interesting to see who thier marquee signing will be this summer.

Original post by sevchenko
Javi Martinez he means

Oh my bad :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It'll be interesting to see who thier marquee signing will be this summer.

Oh my bad :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was probably Cech
scenes in this thread when they sign no one else

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant Javi...
This rvp transfer needs completion quickly; preferably before weekend comes. Wengs probably put a 75% sell clause.

Poor man dirk kuyt. Nobody to anyone.
The saltiness levels in this thread appear to be at an all-time high.

Lewandowski maybe? (not a fan of his though)

Reus?
I meant Javi...

Original post by sevchenko
Javi Martinez he means

What? Pretty sure Jackson Martinez has gone to Atletico..
The fact that people take a tweet from some agent pretending to be in the know for attention is just brilliant
Bringing RVP back would be the signing of the summer
Arteta signs 12 month extension.
Bringing rvp back is a move backwards in all senses. I don't dislike him, but a lot of people do and he simply isn't better than Giroud anymore
Original post by AR_95
Bringing RVP back would be the signing of the summer

LOL
Original post by AR_95
What? Pretty sure Jackson Martinez has gone to Atletico..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javi_Mart%C3%ADnez

Javi Martinez is a different player.

Signed for Bayern for 40mil euros a few years ago.