The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Benzrrrrrrrrrrmaaaaaaa
Original post by angelfox
Lewandowski maybe? (not a fan of his though)

Reus?

If reports are to be believed then goetze has had a falling out at bayern.
Original post by Numan786
If reports are to be believed then goetze has had a falling out at bayern.

Why would we sign another cam though?
Reply 3203
Original post by Stefano93
Benzrrrrrrrrrrmaaaaaaa

You didn't realise that you were pressing the 'r' key instead of the 'e' key there? Even though you typed it over 5 times?

#Boredomshots
Original post by leinad2012
Bringing rvp back is a move backwards in all senses. I don't dislike him, but a lot of people do and he simply isn't better than Giroud anymore

**** sake it was a joke
Original post by Zerforax
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javi_Mart%C3%ADnez

Javi Martinez is a different player.

Signed for Bayern for 40mil euros a few years ago.

Is this a legit comment?
Original post by atom y humber
Is this a legit comment?

AR_95 seemed to be referring to Jackson Martinez when others were talking about Javi Martinez.

I don't understand your point?
Original post by AR_95
**** sake it was a joke

Tough to tell, some of our fans are so deluded to think that. Ty would probably sassy it
Lmao some Arsenal fans are at the stage where they're so desperate for a big name summer signing that they are willing to get hyped about signing another CAM. Benzema, Higuain, Lacazette and Cavani are the only real transfers that would classify as 'signing of the summer', except maybe someone like Ramos or Varane.

Inb4 it's Pedro or Fekir
All I hear in this thread is "some of our fans are so stupid" or etc :rolleyes:

Don't know why a certain few have built up some sort of a superiority complex over others, and are trying to make them selves look better

Original post by Zerforax
AR_95 seemed to be referring to Jackson Martinez when others were talking about Javi Martinez.I don't understand your point?
Someone said Javi Martinez at Atletico and I said It was Jackson who went to Atletico, dunno but that convo seems like a bit of a mess tbh
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
bergkamp or henry?

i am Dutch and hes actually a proper 1v1 guy. i think him and Wenger made this club. Bergkamp for me

Always Dennis for me.
Original post by Arkasia
Lmao some Arsenal fans are at the stage where they're so desperate for a big name summer signing that they are willing to get hyped about signing another CAM. Benzema, Higuain, Lacazette and Cavani are the only real transfers that would classify as 'signing of the summer', except maybe someone like Ramos or Varane.

Inb4 it's Pedro or Fekir

You've just signed a competent GK for the first time in god knows how many years, how is that not the ''signing of the summer''?
Original post by sr90
You've just signed a competent GK for the first time in god knows how many years, how is that not the ''signing of the summer''?

I think he's referring to what some agent has stirred up as Arsenal being close to "signing of the summer" not sure though.

I'd be content with 1 more player tbh, more out of acceptance that Wenger wont buy someone else on our already stacked midfield though. Think we will get a Striker/Forward player, unless someone like Flamini leaves this summer, its literally anyones guess on names though.
Original post by Arkasia

Inb4 it's Pedro or Fekir

Not sure.

The signing of the summer can be made by lower-league clubs, too, and I think Palace have done a remarkable bit of business in picking up Cabaye from PSG.
These Metro dickheads, now reporting Verratti will come to Arsenal. When will they give up ffs?
Original post by Stefano93
These Metro dickheads, now reporting Verratti will come to Arsenal. When will they give up ffs?

I saw a "ITK" on Twitter claiming that Arsenal were in for di Maria. Ffs can the season start already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
If you've hit puberty and are still considering buying team shirts you should be having serious words with yourself. Agree with the goals bit though.

What's wrong with wearing your team's shirt, if its the full kit that's stupid but just the top is fine.

I'd buy my team's top, but it's too expensive and I'm not a fan if wearing red

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maitland Niles has gone on loan to Ipswich. That's gone quite under radar. Quite promising for him given he's not yet 18. Hopefully it's too far for mumsie to get involved.

No Wellington on the tour. What's the point of this social project?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sr90

The guy said it after we signed Cech, by which I took it to mean 'a deal better than Cech'. Of the rumours, the players I mentioned are the only one's who would classify as a 'bigger deal'.

Original post by Mackay
Not sure.

The signing of the summer can be made by lower-league clubs, too, and I think Palace have done a remarkable bit of business in picking up Cabaye from PSG.

Cabaye is in his element now: mid-table club where he can be one of the main men.
Original post by sr90
I saw a "ITK" on Twitter claiming that Arsenal were in for di Maria. Ffs can the season start already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dean actually is ITK though...

Latest