The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Medical Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Who's going to the offer holder day on the 8th of April?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Chloef66
I phoned them up and apparently they haven't received them yet. I really need mine though as I'm travelling from this Saturday through till late August so I've got no idea how I'm going to get mine back to them

When it comes through the post, tell someone to send it to you. Fill it in then send it back?
Original post by teead
Who's going to the offer holder day on the 8th of April?

Posted from TSR Mobile

me!!
Reply 103
Original post by Nubian_Queen_97
me!!

Ahh cool, I don't think there's as many people on the 8th as there are on the 1st :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by teead
Ahh cool, I don't think there's as many people on the 8th as there are on the 1st :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhh that's true.. but this is only the people on tsr.. out of 500(ish) offers
Reply 105
yhh that's true.. but this is only the people on tsr.. out of 500(ish) offers

Hmm yeah I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have any tips in terms of funding for graduate students? Really could use some advice.
Does anyone know how many offers manc med gave out this year?
hi guys, anyone have any idea of the dates we can move in in september?
hi guys, anyone have any idea of the dates we can move in in september?

Thurs - Sun prior to freshers week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Origami Bullets
Thurs - Sun prior to freshers week

Posted from TSR Mobile

so that would be the 17th-20th for this year?
so that would be the 17th-20th for this year?

Yep. :yes:
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Yep. :yes:
cheers!
Hi guys,

This has probably been discussed before but does anyone have any advice about accommodation? I'm looking for proximity to the uni, en suite and something cheap. Please can someone help?!

Thanks,
Document35
Original post by document35
Hi guys,

This has probably been discussed before but does anyone have any advice about accommodation? I'm looking for proximity to the uni, en suite and something cheap. Please can someone help?!

Thanks,
Document35

Read the Accommodation FAQ.
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Document35

Denmark Road sounds like what you're looking for, but your application would be very very late, so I'm not sure if you would get a room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaska
Denmark Road sounds like what you're looking for, but your application would be very very late, so I'm not sure if you would get a room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's also the most expensive self-catered, ensuite hall and they said they were looking for something cheap.
Thanks a lot guys,
Where then would it be recommended to apply for outside if the high demand places?
Thanks a lot guys,
Where then would it be recommended to apply for outside if the high demand places?

Did you read the FAQ I linked you to? That has all the information you really need to decide. There's no 'best' hall as such, just look through the information on each one and pick the ones you like the look of most.

Just one piece of advice (though this is mentioned in the FAQ): Fallowfield is the social hub of the university and where the majority of first years live. If sociability is important to you, I'd recommend applying for halls there as the Victoria Park and city halls are a bit quieter and more isolated in comparison. It takes less than 20 minutes to get from Fallowfield to the centre of campus on the bus and you can get an annual bus pass for about £210.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending