The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths applicants 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Any 15/16 students having trouble with housing? I live in London and havent decided if I'm going into Goldsmiths halls or private halls?
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Hi there guys!

I'm a current first year BA Design student at Goldsmiths- maybe there's something I can help you lot out with?

best of luck though, you'll all need it ahah
Original post by crimson.threads
best of luck though, you'll all need it ahah

What do you mean?
Reply 123
Original post by elainejocesxu
Congrats! :smile:
I'm starting BA Design this September too

So am I! :smile:
Any one commuting rather than staying in accommodation this year? I will be commuting as I live just outside London :smile:
Original post by Lukas870
Just made Goldsmiths my firm! Anyone else applied for Media and Sociology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm doing Sociology so we may have some overlap!
Original post by prettygin
What do you mean?

super late, but nothing bad! goldsmiths is a well bit overwhelming but you get used to it really quickly.
Anyone studying Applied Social Science,Community work and youth work ? I made a previous thread but hey theres nothing wrong with asking again!!
Anyone applying for the Integrated Degree in English starting this September?
Original post by emily2807
Any one commuting rather than staying in accommodation this year? I will be commuting as I live just outside London :smile:

i will be doing the same thing only difference is i live in London? Are you looking forward to the commute?
Hello! I have an offer to study Art History at Goldsmiths. I wanted to ask your opinions on how good its art history program is? Is it highly regarded? Should I accept UCL's offer instead? I really need some advice. :s-smilie: Thanks!
Original post by Nina Nia
Hello! I have an offer to study Art History at Goldsmiths. I wanted to ask your opinions on how good its art history program is? Is it highly regarded? Should I accept UCL's offer instead? I really need some advice. :s-smilie: Thanks!

UCL. No brainer.
**Sorry for the spam**
HI EVERYONE! Me and my friend Chelsey are looking for another person to join us on our house hunt and come live with us (females only sorry). We're both going into second year, studying psychology and enjoy stuff like music, food, sport, gym, shopping, reading, art, going out but also down for cool relaxing vibes.We've already found a few places to view which will be ideally close to goldsmiths as possible and around the price of £150 a week or less! Looking to move in around the 1st/2nd week of September. So if you're a nice, clean, tidy, sociable person who doesn't mind living with two crazies and are up for some crazy and cool chill times, drop me a message. THANK YOUS! smile emoticon

* MUST have UK guarantors
* MUST be looking to sort this out and do viewings within the next 2 weeks
Anyone got an email about there application. They emailed campus login. I dont know if everyone got it
Reply 134
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
Anyone got an email about there application. They emailed campus login. I dont know if everyone got it

I got this too, I'm not sure what to think of it :frown:
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie

I got this too! I then got an email shortly after saying it was a mistake and that it doesn't mean that your place has been confirmed.
Female Flatmates Wanted for a flat near King's Cross, London - (£90 per week). Four places available. Must be a non-smoking, tidy, quiet, serious student. If you are interested, please email a message to: [email protected]
Hi all :smile:
I'm heading to goldsmiths in September to study Anthropology and sociology, wondering if anyone on here has any information about moving day or what to expect ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lost_in_London
Hi all :smile:
I'm heading to goldsmiths in September to study Anthropology and sociology, wondering if anyone on here has any information about moving day or what to expect ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, just wanted to know when the acc freshers week is and do we need to do anything in order to start?

How do we get our timetables? i havent been sent any emails or anything

Thanks
Does anyone know when we have to come in and enrol? Is there any email sent to you guys? And is there anything online?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending