The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
I don't want Harry to win. Her voice is unbearable. Can't stand Danny or Jack, either.
Anyone else actually starting to like Christian?? I actually wouldn't mind if he won, but tbh its probably just because he's the pick of a bad lot haha

No surprise the series is being cut short
Original post by triplet3
Anyone else actually starting to like Christian?? I actually wouldn't mind if he won, but tbh its probably just because he's the pick of a bad lot haha

No surprise the series is being cut short

I am! Especially in the chilli task, he showed a lighter side of himself. I honestly don't really like any of them though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 703
Cristian has grown week by week. Had no idea he struggled hearing, either.
Lol at Harry. Her possessiveness is incredibly annoying. Constantly talking down to and stooping over Nick- criticising Nick for sleeping in another bed! She always has to play the victim and make him feel that he's doing something wrong. Who is she to say that his reason for sleeping somewhere else isn't valid? She's stroppy and childish, and its embarrassing. Just wish Nick would say his piece openly and frankly a bit more.
Original post by Emily.97
Lol at Harry. Her possessiveness is incredibly annoying. Constantly talking down to and stooping over Nick- criticising Nick for sleeping in another bed! She always has to play the victim and make him feel that he's doing something wrong. Who is she to say that his reason for sleeping somewhere else isn't valid? She's stroppy and childish, and its embarrassing. Just wish Nick would say his piece openly and frankly a bit more.

I agree - she is like a psycho-girlfriend now. She never wants to leave him alone, or let him get his own way in anything.
Original post by Suzanne123
I agree - she is like a psycho-girlfriend now. She never wants to leave him alone, or let him get his own way in anything.

The way she dismisses her wrongdoings yet simultaneously emphasise other's wrongdoings really irritates me. Who does she think she is?
Tonight's episode easily the best. Best task of Channel 5 as well.
Reply 708
Apparently Harry has been removed from the house a few times to 'cool off' during arguments. The house is not a good place for her. She's clearly manic depressive or something, and she's got mental health issues for sure. She needs to take time after the show away from the spotlight.
Original post by Mackay
Apparently Harry has been removed from the house a few times to 'cool off' during arguments. The house is not a good place for her. She's clearly manic depressive or something, and she's got mental health issues for sure. She needs to take time after the show away from the spotlight.

Or she's just stroppy,narrow minded and short tempered.
Surprise surprise, Harry's flaring up again. Nick running after her and falling for the whole "It's Nick's fault, I'm innocent" game. You literally barely have to say anything for her to get angry. It's embarrassing. Yet she's still happy to criticise others.
Chloe's a bit of a hypocrite for taking the money :s-smilie: she keeps complaining about selfishness.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BB?

She LEFT the house! In the past, if you opened that door and walked out, YOU'RE OUT!

How dare they allow her to return?!!???!

All this moaning and now she takes the 5 grand, puts on the waterworks and leaves the house and gets to keep her money AND her place? Sorry, but she is the craftiest game player ever! If money wasn't involved, she should win just for that!
All along Chloe has been for the team and criticising the others for using the money (such as paying £100 for their suitcases back) but the moment she gets the opportunity to get some money she takes it straight away. I don't blame her, most of us would but she has always acted like she wouldn't.
Original post by J0hn_Jamie
All along Chloe has been for the team and criticising the others for using the money (such as paying £100 for their suitcases back) but the moment she gets the opportunity to get some money she takes it straight away. I don't blame her, most of us would but she has always acted like she wouldn't.

I agree. To me it seems contradictory. I'd be interested to see what she would think if Jack reacted like she has after this task too when she got mad at him beforehand (eg the self pitying approach with the attitude of 'oh, everyone's against me' ) I'm surprised she can't see it from their perspective too. I also dont like the way she starts raising her voice and becomes aggressive really quickly. All Danny did was state his opinion.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 715
Congratulations to Chloe for ruining her chances of winning within two minutes.
Yeah I think she might have thrown away her chances of winning although tbh I'm not really rooting for anyone to win this year they're all just... meh
I'm betting Chloe will go tomorrow. I don't blame anyone for taking the money, however taking the money AFTER criticising others for reducing the jackpot as 'it is for the winner' is so hypocritical of her.
Chloe or Harry gone tomorrow.

Part of me feels like Sam will win now.
Danny showed his true colours by being offensive to Chloe about the money situation!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending