The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teenhorrorstory
I hope you're feeling better, feel free to PM me :hugs:

Thank you love
Original post by enaayrah
I will be in September :redface:

right, I think that's one of the things thats making me feel horrible. Whether I'm going to go or now but even more whether I will be able to cope or not. Just overthinking in general. What about you?
Original post by alibashir
right, I think that's one of the things thats making me feel horrible. Whether I'm going to go or now but even more whether I will be able to cope or not. Just overthinking in general. What about you?

Similar actually. I feel like all my hopes and dreams are fading.

PM if you want to talk more? :console:
Up and down, up and down, perhaps like a trigonometric curve. At times I'm elated, and yet other times I think what in the world? It seems like I've got too much time and nothing to do; jumping from one thought to the next thought, like catching trains on the underground except it's not as fun as when you're free to do things, it feels as though it's constrained except the worst part is that it's not; it just seems so. It's all in the head.
(edited 8 years ago)
A bit nauseous
Reply 5125
Original post by chelseafreak
sorry to hear this but good to see you on here again

Its been too long, how are you doing though?
Reply 5126
Sorry folks for being MIA.
Original post by lou 22
Its been too long, how are you doing though?

a bit up and down atm, left my job since they cut my hours to a point that is wasn't financially viable anymore and i have got some good options to replace it but can't help stressing about money, also went out tonight and found myself in the usual situation of going "everyones out in a group except me". Do have one of my best friends coming to stay this weekend though so looking forward to that, haven't seen her in 4 years. :smile:
Exhausted. Flat. Dead. And sad :frown:
Disapointed really
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
Disapointed really

whats up?
whats up?

nothing important to be honest. it happens to me when i remember much events at once. thanks for asking, it's made me feel better :smile:
a bit meh.....and demotivated.

and thinking doctors will section me for wanting to have sex, and going out every weekend. i just feel that everybody is on a higher level...i hate it. i reckon people had the skills to get stuff long ago, and i didnt. i hate it.

other than that, i'm cool. i'm looking forward to handing in my resignation at work, and then by october this year getting on with my digital education academy.
(edited 8 years ago)
****. Woke up crying and cried before I got to sleep last night. I feel like I've lost somebody and that things are actually very different to what I thought they were. I just wish people were more straightforward and wouldn't say things to give me false hope.
Woke up not feeling too great :/ just gotta hope it doesn't continue.

:hugs: for everyone struggling
Original post by Emily.97
****. Woke up crying and cried before I got to sleep last night. I feel like I've lost somebody and that things are actually very different to what I thought they were. I just wish people were more straightforward and wouldn't say things to give me false hope.

:jumphug: i know the feeling.
:jumphug: i know the feeling.

:frown:
:frown:

i hoped the hug would cheer you up, do you want to talk about it?

this has happened to me previously and its very upsetting. i think every time this happened was that because i made assumptions based on my own preferences and so now i tend be more patient than i used to be. hope you can relate to this :smile:
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
this has happened to me previously and its very upsetting. i think every time this happened was that because i made assumptions based on my own preferences and so now i tend be more patient than i used to be. hope you can relate to this :smile:

I don't think that quite relates to what's occurred with me, but I do see where you're coming from.

Latest