The Student Room Group

How tall in feet and inches is 182cm ?

I am confused here, i am 28 and i am 182cm tall, i have put that figure into the internet and it comes out at 5 feet 9 and half but i have looked on my tape measure and it says 182cm just a cm under 6 foot. So i am wondering which is right is 182cm just a 1cm under 6ft or is it only 5ft 9.5. I am inclined to go with the tape measure surely?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I Googled it, you're almost 6 foot.
(edited 8 years ago)
I think i am 5ft 11.65
Reply 3
Original post by james pendleton
I am confused here, i am 28 and i am 182cm tall, i have put that figure into the internet and it comes out at 5 feet 9 and half but i have looked on my tape measure and it says 182cm just a cm under 6 foot. So i am wondering which is right is 182cm just a 1cm under 6ft or is it only 5ft 9.5. I am inclined to go with the tape measure surely?

Look again; think harder. If that doesn't work, try lying down until the bloodflow to your cerebral cortex has been fully restored.
the tape measure says its cm under 6ft i am cm less than 6ft
Reply 5

What part of the concept of decimal conversion do you not understand?
Original post by Profesh

Look again; think harder. If that doesn't work, try lying down until the bloodflow to your cerebral cortex has been fully restored.

You could try not being an a-hole. That's probably too difficult.

It's 5.9 feet, not 5 foot 9.
Reply 8
Ha! You're 5'11. A simple conversion site would have solved that.
Reply 9
me a ****ing ******** **** off you ****ing **** **** off bastard and dickhead i ****ing 28 born in ****ing february 1987 **** you **** face

Pssst, dumbo, they were talking to Profesh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

It's close enough to round to six foot

Posted from TSR Mobile
me a ****ing ******** **** off you ****ing **** **** off bastard and dickhead i ****ing 28 born in ****ing february 1987 **** you **** face

Omg I can't deal with this :')
Did you ever work out that because there are 12 inches in a foot 0.97 of a foot is not 9 inches. You have to calculate 0.97 x 12 to get the inches. In the same way 1.5 hours is not 1 hour and 5 or 50 minutes. It's 1 hour 30 minutes. We should just abandon the imperial system for measuring or don't use a calculator - the two don't mix!
Because it actually means a 5.9 foot. Not 5 foot 9 inches. 5.9 foot is basically 6 foot.
5feet11.654 inches
Just shy of 6'0''.
Seriously you couldn't have looked it up on Google? Ffs 🙄
182cm is just over a quater inch shy of 6ft. That's 8 millimetres.
You do realise feet and inches aren't decimal? 5.9' is not 5'9
Reply 19
Yo. Just thought I'd comment. You're 5.97 feet. Convert the 0.97 to inches and your height is 5feet 11.7 inches

Latest

Trending

Trending