The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP3 June 2015 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ShafTJB
Im with you

Was such a beast, think I dropped 15
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Was such a beast, think I dropped 15

That is exactly how much I think I lost!!! I could only do one conics question, the other I did half
Original post by ShafTJB
That is exactly how much I think I lost!!! I could only do one conics question, the other I did half

Yeh, I couldn't do the second reduction or the last six marker...
Won't the mark scheme for this be published soon? Not by the exam board but by some teacher on TSR (Arsey maybe)?
Yeh, I couldn't do the second reduction or the last six marker...

I know! Oh god... I really am hoping that I still can get the a* if grade boundaries were better than last years! It was rare to find someone who found it okay/ easy :/
Original post by Elcor
Won't the mark scheme for this be published soon? Not by the exam board but by some teacher on TSR (Arsey maybe)?

There is already one out, try look for it in this post.
Original post by ShafTJB
There is already one out, try look for it in this post.

Do you mean the actual mark scheme? Where is it posted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elcor

I wrote the solutions to FP3 the day after the exam but I do not remember where I posted them.

EDIT

it is on

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3327325

post 504 and 505
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ShafTJB
I know! Oh god... I really am hoping that I still can get the a* if grade boundaries were better than last years! It was rare to find someone who found it okay/ easy :/

Yeh same! Praying for 60/75 to be 90ums!!
because of this exam i hate edexcel and i hate maths( look at my username)
Out of interest, does anyone on this thread do just maths, further maths and physics?
Original post by Ilovemaths96
because of this exam i hate edexcel and i hate maths( look at my username)

Hha know how you feel
Out of interest, does anyone on this thread do just maths, further maths and physics?

wish i did, but i did the abominable subject that is chemistry as my 4th
Hha know how you feel

yeah mate, stupid exam once again. Well played edexcel for being such a s*** exam board
Original post by Ilovemaths96
wish i did, but i did the abominable subject that is chemistry as my 4th

Haha I did chem for AS but dropped it for A2
Original post by TeeEm
I wrote the solutions to FP3 the day after the exam but I do not remember where I posted them.

Yes, I've seen the unofficial mark schemes. I mean the official one. I recall someone saying that a teacher or examiner posted them in marking season. I doubt that's true though.
Original post by Elcor
Yes, I've seen the unofficial mark schemes. I mean the official one. I recall someone saying that a teacher or examiner posted them in marking season. I doubt that's true though.

Its true. Well it happened last year duno bout this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just at AS or at A2?
Original post by Elcor

Original post by physicsmaths
Its true. Well it happened last year duno bout this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They will be released by Edexcel on 15th July.
Original post by tiny hobbit
They will be released by Edexcel on 15th July.

since arsey doesnt do FP3 is it possible you can post it here please? If that is allowed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply