The Student Room Group

Islamist orders police officer to remove Help for Heroes wristband

I feel really bad for the police officer. Help for Heroes is a very good charity, they are not political, they are there to help the soldiers who have been wounded and their families. Is Anjem saying that an amputee soldier should be left to struggle, should not be helped? I thought Islam is supposed to support charity and helping those who are not well off

Interestingly, Anjem Choudhuy receives more in benefits than a young British soldier deployed to a warzone receives in pay. That is disgraceful

[video="youtube;TY6o_1vkHPo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=89&v=TY6o_1vkHPo[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why blame Islamists and not Labour and Conservative party who let them in?

As for being hero's they are brave men but hero's? They are fighting in the Middle East for the interests of Jews above all. They are not really fighting for the interests of their country.
The copper should have told him to go screw himself.

Original post by BroVids
Why blame Islamists and not Labour and Conservative party who let them in?

Because we blame people for their own actionss?
Reply 3
Original post by Skip_Snip
The copper should have told him to go screw himself.

Because we blame people for their own actionss?

He clearly believes in the hole 'Jews are secretly behind everything' nonsense so I would pay much attention to him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't even look like England any more.
Reply 5
Original post by Nortus
He should be deported immediately without a "trial" and political cabinet members who allowed this sort of thing to happen (bad immigration with no economic case, radicalisation) should be on trial for treason

Do you understand what constitutes treason?

I know that in moronic far right circles people throw around a lot of words without really understanding their meaning, but if you want to use treason you should know its actual meaning, otherwise you are simply embarrassing yourself
Anjem Choud**** is still in the UK?! The increasing inability of this country to deal with scum is infuriating! :angry:
Not watching the video as it's probably too cringe worthy but did the officer remove the wrist band?
Reply 8
gang of thugs against one police officer

knowing this country if he said anything back to them, he would be branded as racist
Reply 9
What a douche.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Not watching the video as it's probably too cringe worthy but did the officer remove the wrist band?

Yes he did
At least they are not banning women from driving in london in 2015 under the nose of pc media like the jewish extremist
Reply 12
Original post by ExcitedPup
Do you understand what constitutes treason?

I know that in moronic far right circles people throw around a lot of words without really understanding their meaning, but if you want to use treason you should know its actual meaning, otherwise you are simply embarrassing yourself

Betrayal of trust or violation of allegiance.

No one wanted Blair's 2 million migrants, he committed treason by betraying this nation into voting for him for policies he never made clear, and violated his allegiance to the crown by reneging on his manifesto
It's Anjem Choudary, you can't take him seriously..
lolol
I thought Islam is supposed to support charity and helping those who are not well off

It does, and some followers of the faith actively raise money for British soldiers who need help.
Original post by Nameless Knight
Yes he did

Bloody cuckhold.
Reply 17
Original post by Nortus
Betrayal of trust or violation of allegiance.

No one wanted Blair's 2 million migrants, he committed treason by betraying this nation into voting for him for policies he never made clear, and violated his allegiance to the crown by reneging on his manifesto

Is that a joke? You can't betray someone into voting for you, you can trick them but not betray them. A parties manifesto isn't some of legal promise to the queen, even if it were then it would be a violation of a contract, not treason

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought Islam is supposed to support charity and helping those who are not well off

Ah, what with Anjem the nutter being representative of 1.6 billion people, I see...
both are tools really

Latest

Trending

Trending