The Student Room Group

Girls, would you find this guy creepy?

Poll

Well?

- he's some guy you've talked to a few times, in a ''professional'' setup

- you didn't give him any clues that you fancy him (though he might think you did)

- he's 5'6'' and not exactly a looker

- he shows up early in the morning at your uni ( right before you have to take an important exam) with sandwiches he made for you

EDIT/UPDATE : he was 30 at the time btw, don't know how old the girl was but she was a med student. All **** hit the fan when a guy claiming to be her husband/bf whatever called and threatened him, saying the girl was shaking and scared to death. He thinks the guy was just a friend she asked to pretend to be her partner.

What would you think? I thought it was creeeeepy but didn't have the heart to tell him (I'm not the chick in the story, but a guy who knows him).
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Creepiest thing I've ever heard, I would assume there was a roofie crushed into the filling
Lol, sandwiches for breakfast?!?! :rofl:
Original post by Anunaki
- he's some guy you've talked to a few times, in a ''professional'' setup

- you didn't give him any clues that you fancy him (though he might think you did)

- he's 5'6'' and not exactly a looker

- he shows up early in the morning at your uni ( right before you have to take an important exam) with sandwiches he made for you

What would you think? I thought it was creeeeepy but didn't have the heart to tell him (I'm not the chick in the story, but a guy who knows him).

What do you mean by "professional set up"?

Sounds quite unexpected, but it was still a kind thing to do.
Original post by KittyRe-play
Lol, sandwiches for breakfast?!?! :rofl:

I wonder if they had any sneaky "substance" in them.......was it bacon or cheese...maybe ham?
Reply 5
Original post by Emily.97

I think she was a med student doing practice in a hospital he went to to get something treated, though not 100% sure.
Wouldn't necessarily eat those sandwiches that's all I'm saying
banter
Original post by REMLewis
I wonder if they had any sneaky "substance" in them.......was it bacon or cheese...maybe ham?

Hahaha, something that would get the chick on a high of course! :lol:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Hahaha, something that would get the chick on a high of course! :lol:

hehehe...my exact thoughts :wink:
Reply 10

Lol so the thread I made about skd1996 on this forum was creepy but you think the behavior of the man described by OP was a "kind thing to do" ? :lol:
Original post by Write
Lol so the thread I made about skd1996 on this forum was creepy but you think the behavior of the man described by OP was a "kind thing to do" ? :lol:

Did that thread get closed?
The guy may have drugged the sandwich in attempt to prevent you from getting your A or A*
So i say creepy and i am a guy

Food is not the way to the girl's heart (note taken haha) other way round 8/10 times it is the way to the guys heart haha
Reply 13
Original post by bassbabe
Did that thread get closed?

Yes bassbabe the thread got closed because it got quite nasty.

Basically Emily.97 advised against posting your picture on the forum in case threads get made about you. Perhaps I should've tried to woo skd1996 with a sandwich gif. :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by scrotgrot
Creepiest thing I've ever heard, I would assume there was a roofie crushed into the filling

No, he had the best intentions, I know him well. Oh and he was 30 at the time btw, don't know how old the girl was but she was a med student. All **** hit the fan when a guy claiming to be her husband/bf whatever called and threatened him, saying the girl was shaking and scared to death. He thinks the guy was just a friend she asked to pretend to be her partner. He has a long history of denial, needless to say...
Original post by Write

Yeah.
Original post by Write
Yes bassbabe the thread got closed because it got quite nasty.

Basically Emily.97 advised against posting your picture on the forum in case threads get made about you. Perhaps I should've tried to woo skd1996 with a sandwich gif. :lol:

What you on about?
Not creepy, but definitely weird - can see the sweet intention, though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Yeah.

What you on about?

No, lol. Forget it. :wink:
Lol yeah I'm a guy and it sounds weird :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending