The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TornadoGR4
The militant atheists do my head in the most

I'd say the overly religious people who agree that gays should go to hell and selectively choose science when it suits them do my head in more. (militant athiests are ********s too but the fundamentalist religious people are more lol worthy)
Original post by jam277
I'd say the overly religious people who agree that gays should go to hell and selectively choose science when it suits them do my head in more. (militant athiests are ********s too but the fundamentalist religious people are more lol worthy)

Yeah, basically just narrow minded ******s that try & force their beliefs down your throat. Religious or not, it's irritating
Original post by AR_95
I never really ventured out of FF. Majority of my time on TSR has been inside FF, and sparsely in the religious section. I got the idea that it was full of raging, anti-male feminists, and the "RG or Die" types, but honestly the amount of people who live inside a bubble on this forum, and have no sense of reality whatsoever shocks me. Hard to comprehend considering you'd expect less idiots on a student forum.

I have an irrational hatred of Maid Marian. Anybody else have this? (Trying to pretend it's a rational feeling).

I think a lot of people exaggerate their opinions on here. I've been on this site ten years and the last couple I've become more of a troll. I think it was a result of the lack of neg rep - i didn't like what this site was becoming so seem to care less about what I say these days.

Anybody else going to the Diamond League this month? Going to get tickets tonight. About time I saw Bolt, and can't risk him retiring before 2017.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by little_wizard123
I have an irrational hatred of Maid Marian. Anybody else have this? (Trying to pretend it's a rational feeling).

Anybody else going to the Diamond League this month? Going to get tickets tonight. About time I saw Bolt, and can't risk him retiring before 2017.

It's not irrational.
2 medium sized meals and 2 snacks(2 slices of toast or a banana constitutes a snack) a day tends to get me to maintain weight. If I do 3 straight meals (2 medium sized, 1 small meal) I will always be of a lower weight to what I was yesterday.

This is not even including any running/exercise I do.
Original post by AR_95
I never really ventured out of FF. Majority of my time on TSR has been inside FF, and sparsely in the religious section. I got the idea that it was full of raging, anti-male feminists, and the "RG or Die" types, but honestly the amount of people who live inside a bubble on this forum, and have no sense of reality whatsoever shocks me. Hard to comprehend considering you'd expect less idiots on a student forum.

It's just not worth it man. I like being a mod but in all honesty i'd have left this place about 4 years ago if it wasn't for the FF
Same here wrt FF.
School IP means it's probably @Depleted
Could have easily done it at his university library. If not then the other chuckle brother @Fideo
Original post by jam277
Could have easily done it at his university library. If not then the other chuckle brother @Fideo

Wasn't a uni IP. Can't say anymore than that.
Original post by jam277

This was back when making dupes wasn't really a thing, so my guess is Depleted
You lot should probably see a doctor.
It's clearly @Pimped Butterfly
Original post by AR_95
This was back when making dupes wasn't really a thing, so my guess is Depleted

You're joking right
Think @Mad Vlad will be able to find out who it was.
I actually cant differentiate between Depleted and Fideo tbh, not even sure which one is the Utd fan
ugly women thread haha
Original post by Zürich
I actually cant differentiate between Depleted and Fideo tbh, not even sure which one is the Utd fan

Difeo is from oxford so he's not a real fan anyways
Original post by The Assassin

Depleted is a Chelsea fan from Leeds! LOL!
Original post by The Assassin

Pretty sure not a single Utd fan is a Manc or a single LFC fan is a scouser on here. And yet you see some of them slating Mancs/Scousers as if they're born and bred

whereas tbf I think most of the Arsenal/Chelsea posters are London or thereabouts.
Original post by sr90
You're joking right

It says 2013 for me, weren't all the dupes some time in 2014 ?

Latest