The Student Room Group

Piercings & Tattoos

So out of curiosity how many tattoos and piercings do you have and want?

I currently have 7 piercings, but no tattoos. I would love 2 more piercings in each ear and a body bar going across the top. And tattoos on both ankles and at the back of my neck.. Is that too much??

Scroll to see replies

Your body, what you think is all that matters.
I've got my ear and nipple pierced, and have two tattoos, one on my chest and one on my arm :smile:
I'm a guy btw
None...
Idk I don't really get the whole piercing weird parts of your body thing, but each to their own I guess
I just have my standard ear lobes pierced and no tattoos. I don't want a tattoo or any more piercings. I really don't like tattoos but I like quite a few piercings, particularly ear ones, but would never get them done.
Now have two piercings in both ears, a nose piercing and I used to have a nipple piercing then it became too painful to handle. No tattoos but would love to get one on my thigh, one on my wrist, one on my buttcheek and one on my back
(edited 8 years ago)
My personal opinion. I genuinely cannot stand either. I can just about deal with one ear lobe piercing but everything else I just cannot deal with (some I hate more than others). I find them horrible and tattoos I think look horrible. Though honestly, i hate any sort of ink on the skin, even just a dot from a pen. It's just my opinion and I'd never force it on anyone else but for whatever reason I just cannot stand them. Really don't know why.
Reply 6
I have 3 lobe piercings on each ear, I used to have my right ear cartilage until it got severely infected so I had to take it out and I'm getting my nose pierced on Saturday. :smile: I would like a few small tattoos too, maybe in the future!
Original post by Dilzo999
Your body, what you think is all that matters.
I've got my ear and nipple pierced, and have two tattoos, one on my chest and one on my arm :smile:
I'm a guy btw

Nipple piercings are hot :smile:
I have 6 piercings.
2 on each lobe, on cartilage, and my nose.
I'd maybe get a couple more.

Maybe my belly button, depending on how I feel with my body :redface:

No tattoos.
I've got my belly button done :smile: I love tattoo's but I don't think I will ever be brave enough to get one!
Reply 10
I have 2 lobe piercings in my left ear, helix on my left ear and an industrial/scaffolding piercing on my left ear. I have 3 lobe piercings in my right ear and a lower helix piercing (middle of ear, not sure what its actually called...). I also have my nose, belly button and tongue pierced. Theres this surface piercing at the side of your head/next to your ear that I like and am considering for my next one. No tattoos, I'm too indecisive to get one, at least you can take out a piercing if you don't like it years later. :smile:
Got both lobes, eyebrow and 2 in my lip. Totally getting a few more done as soon as I move back up north but I have to try and work them around blood donation :/ No tattoos yet but hope to eventually have my legs, full back and left sleeve done...
Reply 12
Original post by AlphaDog0127
Got both lobes, eyebrow and 2 in my lip. Totally getting a few more done as soon as I move back up north but I have to try and work them around blood donation :/ No tattoos yet but hope to eventually have my legs, full back and left sleeve done...

Where abouts up north are you from? I'm from Leeds and I have to work them round donating blood too! I think I have to wait 4 months between donations
Original post by That_Punk_Life
So out of curiosity how many tattoos and piercings do you have and want?

I currently have 7 piercings, but no tattoos. I would love 2 more piercings in each ear and a body bar going across the top. And tattoos on both ankles and at the back of my neck.. Is that too much??

I love piercings! I recently got my second lobes done, I also have a standard upper helix and a rook piercing both on my right ear but I want more! I want a lower helix piercing on my left as well as a daith or tragus and a forward helix piercing! When I manage to lose more tummy fat I would like a belly button piercing and I also want a tongue web piercing :smile: I have considered a nipple piercing but I know someone who had it done and she said she had to take it out it was so painful to heal!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have the standard lobe piercing on both ears, and soon enough a nose piercing. I'd also love a helix piercing. =)
Original post by aleea03
Where abouts up north are you from? I'm from Leeds and I have to work them round donating blood too! I think I have to wait 4 months between donations

Up in Middlesbrough :smile:
Reply 16
Getting a scaffold piercing really soon which will be my first and then have my belly button pierced when I'm a bit older. ^_^
I have 7 piercings😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 x lobe in right ear.

Did have cartilage/helix in left ear but I changed the jewellery and it got sore and stuff from the replacement, and healed over pretty quick when I took it out to let the swelling go down. Might get it redone at some point.

Currently trying to figure out what/where my first tatt should be. Not too good at drawing but figure if it's on my skin I need to have serious contribution to the design of the thing. Possibly a "spiritual" symbol of some kind (I'm thinking a mandala or something?) or else original Celtic knotwork.
I've got two lobe piercings on each ear, a rook and tragus on my left ear, a helix piercing on my right ear, and both of my nipples pierced.

I'll probably end up with loads more piercings as they're generally quite an 'impulse' decision and I'll get them done fairly soon after deciding I want them. I'd love to get venom piercings on my tongue, and maybe get my tummy button pierced. I've also thought about other piercings, so it's likely I'll end up with those too.

No tattoos as of yet, although I have some that I want.

Quick Reply

Latest