The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
I contacted the LNAT administrator, he told me they will be emailing out the results tomorrow and you can also call them tomorrow and they can tell you your results over the phone : )
Original post by GGNerd
I contacted the LNAT administrator, he told me they will be emailing out the results tomorrow and you can also call them tomorrow and they can tell you your results over the phone : )

Great! Thankyou for that, I'm not very patient when it comes to results :') :u:
Reply 782
Original post by Ditch19
Great! Thankyou for that, I'm not very patient when it comes to results :') :u:

No problem ,me neither :u:
good luck guys im sure you have all done brilliantly! i got 25 and i think the average was 22.7.
Original post by GGNerd

Thanks! I'm still waiting too. Really curious to know what I got... Which LNAT Unis have you applied to?
Reply 785
Original post by cicomowa
Thanks! I'm still waiting too. Really curious to know what I got... Which LNAT Unis have you applied to?

I applied to KCL and UCL,offers from both and I firmed UCL. At this point I just really wanna know how I scored ,the wait has been soooo long.What about you? Good luck for tomorrow,fingers crossed we all get high scores : )
Original post by GGNerd
I applied to KCL and UCL,offers from both and I firmed UCL. At this point I just really wanna know how I scored ,the wait has been soooo long.What about you? Good luck for tomorrow,fingers crossed we all get high scores : )

You furmed UCL too? Sweet!:u:
I scored 22 and got offered a place at Bristol and Birmingham. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Original post by incandescentstar
I scored 22 and got offered a place at Bristol and Birmingham. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Well done! Which did you firm? Can I ask what you got at gcse please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incandescentstar

Have you just got your results now or did you receive them earlier?
Original post by oli19919
Well done! Which did you firm? Can I ask what you got at gcse please

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
I haven't made the decision, basically still torn between the two since I like Birmingham but also think that Bristol is probably a better university and so on.
I'm an international student actually, and my education background is a little complicated. Basically did my undergraduate and graduate degree already but realized I hate doing what I majored in for bachelor (computer science). Didn't apply for senior status because the requirement of our government is that we must to do a 3-year law degree from the recognised universities, nothing less than that.

Original post by Catanesi
Have you just got your results now or did you receive them earlier?

I got it earlier because I was paranoid since it was already almost mid-July but I received nothing. So I emailed them and asked about the result. I think you can email or give them a call to get your results!
Reply 791
Hey guys, I'm hoping to apply to study Law at Birmingham next year (I'm in year 12) - I just wanted to ask if somebody could give me tips on how to prepare for the lnat over the summer holidays & when to book for the test etc. thanks 😊
Original post by GGNerd

Well done on your offers. I only applied to Bristol as it's my local uni (I'm a mature student) and have an offer so it's just curiosity really. Still no e-mail (!) Has anyone else heard back without getting in touch with them directly?
Reply 793
Original post by cicomowa
Well done on your offers. I only applied to Bristol as it's my local uni (I'm a mature student) and have an offer so it's just curiosity really. Still no e-mail (!) Has anyone else heard back without getting in touch with them directly?

Well done on Bristol! I still haven't received an email yet : / I called them and they told me that results will be emailed out today.I asked him if he could give me the results over the phone because the admin said we could do so and he said no and that the admin lied to me because no scores can be given over the phone. I've been waiting since five to receive the email and still nothing : ( he said we can call and inquire tomorrow if they don't arrive today.
It's a joke
Reply 795
Original post by Ditch19
It's a joke

I know right !Their customer service is honestly pathetic
Starting to think they won't do it at all
So I emailed the LNAT office, and they said that the results were emailed YESTERDAY... I still haven't got mine, but apparently they are sent by Pearson. I just emailed them and I got a response saying they'll reply within 5 working days!!! It's a massive farce
Original post by Ditch19
So I emailed the LNAT office, and they said that the results were emailed YESTERDAY... I still haven't got mine, but apparently they are sent by Pearson. I just emailed them and I got a response saying they'll reply within 5 working days!!! It's a massive farce

They usually reply within a day even though it says they'll only reply within 5 working days. I know because I was pestering them all the time about results and so on.
It's annoying now, because I've checked my email on Pearson and it's definitely the right emai...

Latest

Trending

Trending