The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why did your school suspend you just before the holidays?
I don't know what to ask...Hmmm..

Spoiler

What did you do?
Lol, so was I when I was in the lower school in year 9. T'was for fighting/beating someone up. I escapes me why but I don't do these things lightly. Paradoxically I later punched someone in the throat (he did rugby tackle me first so...) and got nothing. So the point is OP it can be completely arbitrary
Original post by quentinhamilton
Why did your school suspend you just before the holidays?

Because they are dope and I am going back on the last day. They told me to come back on the last day...
Original post by F.Nietzsche
I don't know what to ask...Hmmm..

Spoiler

I had a fight in the changing rooms about 'space'. Which was stupid but whag made it escalate was the kid pushing and holdig me hy the shirt then started punchig me in my head... what do you want me to do? Stand there let him beat me up? Nah, I punched him back and apparently I gave him a scar. Two day suspension including today and I go back on Thursday, right now I don't care I just can't wait till I leave that school, dope teachers...
Original post by Cold Phoenix
What did you do?

Got in a fight.
Reply 8
What year are you in?
I think that it was unecessary. Isolation I will take but suspension is going to far. A lot of year 9's disagree HoY decision but there is nothing I can do about it. I have seen lots of bad fights taken lightly and its only us who gets suspended that long, how stupid...

What a coincedence that I had a reward trip for my good behaviour that I worled really hard to get through THE WHOLE YEAR to be thrown at my face. Unfair system but life is also unfair so I can't do anything about it. I am waiting to hear what my parents are gonna do with me, even my English teacher was suprised, that is how stupid I think it is but don't worry Matt, only got 1 year and a few months till I'm out of that school because they do nothing to help students who are having trouble in school. I am definitley not enjoying my secondary school experience and it won't be a joyful memory.
Original post by Ndella
What year are you in?

Year 9.
Original post by MrMackyTv
Yeh... long story, quite a stupid story.

Did you fight about the space in the room, or about astronomical space? Were you claiming that Jupiter's dad was the hardest whilst the other kid was claiming that Saturn's dad was actually the hardest? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
Did you fight about the space in the room, or about astronomical space? Were you claiming that Jupiter's dad was the hardest whilst the other kid was claiming that Saturn's dad was actually the hardest? :biggrin:

Lol yeh, astronomical space. I am taking over he galaxy then we met each other on Mars and had a fight. They call it he battle of Mars. xD
I think that it was unecessary. Isolation I will take but suspension is going to far. A lot of year 9's disagree HoY decision but there is nothing I can do about it. I have seen lots of bad fights taken lightly and its only us who gets suspended that long, how stupid...

What a coincedence that I had a reward trip for my good behaviour that I worled really hard to get through THE WHOLE YEAR to be thrown at my face. Unfair system but life is also unfair so I can't do anything about it. I am waiting to hear what my parents are gonna do with me, even my English teacher was suprised, that is how stupid I think it is but don't worry Matt, only got 1 year and a few months till I'm out of that school because they do nothing to help students who are having trouble in school. I am definitley not enjoying my secondary school experience and it won't be a joyful memory.

Yeah to be fair that suspension is far too harsh isolation or detention i agree with but if any ruthless person i.e. HoY tells you you're they can go to hell I think you have a right to react so dont let them push you around and be the bigger person
Original post by kingj2015
Yeah to be fair that suspension is far too harsh isolation or detention i agree with but if any ruthless person i.e. HoY tells you you're they can go to hell I think you have a right to react so dont let them push you around and be the bigger person

I go back tomorrow. My parents and I wish to appeal because we find this very harsh and unfair. HoY didn't even go through the school sanctions, he just suspended us straight away. I also recently got my report and not one teacher has said anything bad about me because I do work hard in lessons so to try and make me look like I'm the bad ome makes him look like a fool. HoY seriously needs to sort his work ethic, even my english teacher was more supportive. Came up to us and he was suprised and hoped that I can make friends with the person I had a brawl with, but no my HoY didn't do that instead he made it more stressful for us by giving us a day suspension, thanks for being so supportive (douchebag HoY). Anyways I am not gonna stress because I am thinking of talking to LEA and governers about this and make ofsted come and inspect the school, see how he likes me now...

I am actually a nice person at heart but teachers like him when they piss me off and think its ok, they don't know they just start WW3 with the worst student you could have a war with. All I gotta say is bring it on... #TheSassIsReal
wow you were fighting in a place where people are half naked over a space?

homofag confirmed
I go back tomorrow. My parents and I wish to appeal because we find this very harsh and unfair. HoY didn't even go through the school sanctions, he just suspended us straight away. I also recently got my report and not one teacher has said anything bad about me because I do work hard in lessons so to try and make me look like I'm the bad ome makes him look like a fool. HoY seriously needs to sort his work ethic, even my english teacher was more supportive. Came up to us and he was suprised and hoped that I can make friends with the person I had a brawl with, but no my HoY didn't do that instead he made it more stressful for us by giving us a day suspension, thanks for being so supportive (douchebag HoY). Anyways I am not gonna stress because I am thinking of talking to LEA and governers about this and make ofsted come and inspect the school, see how he likes me now...

I am actually a nice person at heart but teachers like him when they piss me off and think its ok, they don't know they just start WW3 with the worst student you could have a war with. All I gotta say is bring it on... #TheSassIsReal

Hey i know how you feel don't worry i had the same problem when i was in year 10 in fact my high school life wasnt rubbish and pretty much hated everyone from the chavs to the teachers i had i went to complain to my headteacher however as al stubbirn bitches do they defended their staff and never cared about me. In on case a supply teacher laughed at me for being angry. God how humilaitng that was but dont worry kid youll be alright
At what point did you realise you were a total BAMF?
I had a fight in the changing rooms about 'space'. Which was stupid but whag made it escalate was the kid pushing and holdig me hy the shirt then started punchig me in my head... what do you want me to do? Stand there let him beat me up? Nah, I punched him back and apparently I gave him a scar. Two day suspension including today and I go back on Thursday, right now I don't care I just can't wait till I leave that school, dope teachers...

Yeah... I know that feel. It's always the winners they punish
Don't let the bastards grind you down

Latest