The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by De Chirico
Looks like you're the one whining like a little bitch mate.

I'm only saying what goonettes are doing, and exposing how pathetic they are. I'm not whining and crying about your failure club.
How reliable are the sources that Monreal is leaving? I'd swear AC is like the Spanish Metro?

It'd be brutal if he left, just unnecessary, would suggest he's missing home because no one in their right mind would leave us to Bilbao
Monreal starting, reports must be bs.

Wilshere and Ox starting, noice
Wenger Out!

Original post by slade p
I'm only saying what goonettes are doing, and exposing how pathetic they are. I'm not whining and crying about your failure club.

Lol I bet it gets boring supporting a club that wins everything every year
Original post by shawn_o1
Lol I bet it gets boring supporting a club that wins everything every year

Christ do you ever NOT take a bait?
Akpom got his first goal for us just now
Original post by AR_95
Except his agent knows Arsenal is the best place for Ox right now, so I highly doubt he'll try to force a move unless he actually deserved one like Sterling.

Whether he considers us the best for ox is debatable and I honestly don't think agent think with that mind set. Many argue the sterling is a million time better off at liverpool and the point has credence. You're telling me that if he can force a similar move his agent would hesitate? I doubt it. Only thing we've got going for us is that ox seems level headed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Flamini is pretty much non-existent.
Nacho ain't going anywhere. If they want him, they can offer griezeman as a straight swap.
Original post by atom y humber
Nacho ain't going anywhere. If they want him, they can offer griezeman as a straight swap.

I get the feeling Athletico BILBAO (who are trying to sign nacho) would struggle to meet that deal considering griezmann is an Athletico MADRID player
Spelt both teams wrong ffs.

I'm pretty sure Griezzman doesn't play for Bilbao.
Its Bilbao? Why are you people getting worried. ****ing hippy team is worrying you. LOL.
Jam= FFAutoCorrector confirmed?
Whether he considers us the best for ox is debatable and I honestly don't think agent think with that mind set. Many argue the sterling is a million time better off at liverpool and the point has credence. You're telling me that if he can force a similar move his agent would hesitate? I doubt it. Only thing we've got going for us is that ox seems level headed.

Because Sterling is good enough to play for City, where as Ox wouldn't even start at Chelsea, City or UTD, and hardly starts at Arsenal regardless.

If he was good enough then sure why not. But like you've mentioned some what anyway, Ox seems a much better character than Sterling anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012
Jam= FFAutoCorrector confirmed?

Na Atlético being spelt wrong is just a pet peeve of mine.
Original post by jam277

Man's even put the accent on top of the e, very cheeky
Original post by jam277

Allow peeving over accents ffs
Original post by AR_95
Allow peeving over accents ffs

Not the accent I got annoyed with. was the fact it was called athletico madrid. That's not how you spell it.

Latest