The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Okay I've gone crazy. Everything I read just goes in as a rap - even though usually it doesn't rhyme

Posted from TSR Mobile
just lazy
Irritated.
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I know that feeling lol. I wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum im new to this lol and had a few questions to ask as I have hard time navigating forums lol.

I was looking to find student accomodation in West Belfast Northern Ireland if anyone can point me in the right direction and Im selling some books if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks everyone :smile:
Scared and anxious

Posted from TSR Mobile
One hours sleep does no good to a persons' disposition. Currently irrated asf.
A mixture of things.
Fatigued/fed up/hormonal/isolated.
You think you know where your life is headed sometimes and you think you know who will be joining you, but then everything changes unexpectedly. Just feel frustrated with not knowing what to do to create contentment in my life.
Original post by Emily.97
A mixture of things.
Fatigued/fed up/hormonal/isolated.
You think you know where your life is headed sometimes and you think you know who will be joining you, but then everything changes unexpectedly. Just feel frustrated with not knowing what to do to create contentment in my life.

Try taking up a new hobby or doing something new. I find keeping yourself busy stops you from contemplating things too much :smile:
Original post by cake_lover
Try taking up a new hobby or doing something new. I find keeping yourself busy stops you from contemplating things too much :smile:

Yeah, have done- when I'm in a certain frame of mind I just end up getting irritated with it all.
:sad:

why ? :frown:
Bored af, just want next week to come
A little guilty because I've splurged a bit on Amazon and The Body Shop's online sales today when I'm meant to be saving for a car

im so tired i read the first few words of this as try making a new baby :lolwut: :facepalm:
Really bored :tongue:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Like I'm about to die. Just a matter of time now.

I hope this is just a feeling and it's changed :redface:
Original post by yasmin#2
why ? :frown:

Just wasn't having a good night. Much better now though :h:
Original post by cupcakes87
im so tired i read the first few words of this as try making a new baby :lolwut: :facepalm:

Oh lawd :rofl:

Well i guess technically that's one way of trying to feel better :mmm:
Mixture of annoyance, sadness, worthlessness etc
Damn this heightened sensitivity!
Oh lawd :rofl:

Well i guess technically that's one way of trying to feel better :mmm:

haha! Indeed it is! :mmm:

i do love babies! I want my own one day! :daydreaming:
Original post by cupcakes87
haha! Indeed it is! :mmm:

i do love babies! I want my own one day! :daydreaming:

They are cool, especially with their chubby faces :mmm: but they're only cute for a little while, then they start talking and running around everywhere :colonhash:

Latest