The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel thirsty but yet my mouth is so dry, I keep drinking water but the dryness wont go away. I am starting to feel frustrated!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I feel thirsty but yet my mouth is so dry, I keep drinking water but the dryness wont go away. I am starting to feel frustrated!

Oh let me guess :smile: you've eaten a lot of salt recently.
Original post by lllllllllll
Oh let me guess :smile: you've eaten a lot of salt recently.

I actually haven't but I have drank about 7-8 cups of tea these past two days and not much water, I think that's what did it, I actually feel like my mouth is going to shrivel up into a prune.
I actually haven't but I have drank about 7-8 cups of tea these past two days and not much water, I think that's what did it, I actually feel like my mouth is going to shrivel up into a prune.

But tea is like 99.9% water -.-'
Original post by lllllllllll
But tea is like 99.9% water -.-'

lol yes but the caffeine in the tea bags takes away the hydration element y'know
lol yes but the caffeine in the tea bags takes away the hydration element y'know

Ahh, you must drink some pretty strong tea :smile: I've been drinking only green tea for the past two years so I wouldn't know :biggrin:
Can't sleep. Sleeping pattern is royally ****ed
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Can't sleep. Sleeping pattern is royally ****ed

Sorry to hear this,
Why do you think this is happening?
Reply 5208
Who has snapchat??????
Reply 5209
I will reply to my quotes just gotta priotise or however it is spelt.
Original post by Emily.97
Sorry to hear this,
Why do you think this is happening?

Ah, it's okay
Ramadan lol. We eat at like 2am in the morning. Struggle to go to sleep after that.
Ah, it's okay
Ramadan lol. We eat at like 2am in the morning. Struggle to go to sleep after that.

Oh dear, I see :/
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

Your smilie says something different.
Kinda chuffed. Completed my first origami bird- even managed to (kind of) work out a crimp fold without instruction, which I'm kind of surprised by. Nevertheless, it's nice to have something relatively therapeutic to distract me.
Original post by lou 22
I will reply to my quotes just gotta priotise or however it is spelt.

You must have tons of quotes from this thread :eek:
Original post by Emily.97
Kinda chuffed. Completed my first origami bird- even managed to (kind of) work out a crimp fold without instruction, which I'm kind of surprised by. Nevertheless, it's nice to have something relatively therapeutic to distract me.

Schofield kind of bird? Awesome :biggrin:
Never tried doing origami tbh. Is it difficult to begin with?
Schofield kind of bird? Awesome :biggrin:
Never tried doing origami tbh. Is it difficult to begin with?

Urm, not sure- I used this link http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-bird.html , and got kinda stuck at the end.

It was a lot better than I thought it would be. The only time it gets irritating is if the instructions are misleading. I did a video for a bird and I just can't work out what the woman is doing to form the feet. I will try again today but won't get my hopes up :tongue: .
I highly recommend it. It's really fun and drives you to be meticulous with the folds etc.
Very happy :smile:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Very happy :smile:

:smile: good to hear

Latest