The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Some Bad Karma
Did not know a oh-so-lovely potato was capable of winning Big Brother.

Agreed, no personality, spent half the time crying.
Did not know a oh-so-lovely potato was capable of winning Big Brother.

She may not have entertained you, but she was one of the most down to earth people in there, and the public love that.
How did Chloe win??? I'm so confused Joel was by far the favourite?? I always come away feeling like the producers have more influence than we realise on where people come - there 90% Chloe to win posters in the audience, and the audience were chanting here name even during other housemates' interviews, but Joel is all people were talking about on twitter!?

Im just bored of bb now tbh, hopefully cbb will be better
Original post by Emily.97
She may not have entertained you, but she was one of the most down to earth people in there, and the public love that.

Funny how it only seems to be the Big Brother audience who "love" her, a large majority of people on the Big Brother Facebook page dislike her, and voted for Joel to win.
Original post by triplet3
How did Chloe win??? I'm so confused Joel was by far the favourite?? I always come away feeling like the producers have more influence than we realise on where people come - there 90% Chloe to win posters in the audience, and the audience were chanting here name even during other housemates' interviews, but Joel is all people were talking about on twitter!?

Im just bored of bb now tbh, hopefully cbb will be better

Definitely agree.
Funny how it only seems to be the Big Brother audience who "love" her, a large majority of people on the Big Brother Facebook page dislike her, and voted for Joel to win.

Regardless of whether they're on fb, they're still a Big Brother audience.

I think Joel had the student vote.

That's a valid point actually.

I don't usually mind typically 'boring' people doing well on shows like this (hey i liked Cristian) the only problem I have with Chloe is that I found she had a nasty side which I really disliked, and I still find her hypocritical about the money thing
Original post by triplet3
That's a valid point actually.

I don't usually mind typically 'boring' people doing well on shows like this (hey i liked Cristian) the only problem I have with Chloe is that I found she had a nasty side which I really disliked, and I still find her hypocritical about the money thing

I can see why you may think this, but I don't think it's a nasty side as such. With Jack, I think she was just teasing him (I think that could have been interpreted as nastiness), and I think it is that she's just fiesty and boisterous/loud. I did dislike the way she raised her voice sometimes and used that as a way of silencing others, albeit not intentionally.

I'm talking about that actual audience at the live shows, which have been reported to be fake many times before, even by an insider.
I'm talking about that actual audience at the live shows, which have been reported to be fake many times before, even by an insider.

What is your definition of a "fake audience"? They're still real people coming to watch the show :tongue:
What is your definition of a "fake audience"? They're still real people coming to watch the show :tongue:

Payed actors used to push up the votes for whoever Big Brother has assigned to win (or be saved - or evicted).

A method not only used (apparently) by Big Brother.
I feel quite disappointed with this year's winner. I was hoping it would come down to Joel and Nick. I'd have been happy with Joel winning, but Nick was who I wanted to win from Day 1.

I wish Jack had came 6th! Very glad he got booed!
Also call me unobservant, but this is the first time I've looked at the OP properly and realised Jack is 23 years old. I've thought he was 18 all along (for some reason). It was no wonder I got confused when Joel claimed he was the only teenager left during Nick's 20th birthday.
Original post by Tony_LeaS
Chloe voted Tory, your point is invalid.

Joel was a worthy winner but well played for runner up.

How'd you know Chloe voted Tory? Well at least she actually needs the money. Joel's a little rich boy he'll be fine without the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I feel quite disappointed with this year's winner. I was hoping it would come down to Joel and Nick. I'd have been happy with Joel winning, but Nick was who I wanted to win from Day 1.

I wish Jack had came 6th! Very glad he got booed!

I completely agree. I also wish Nick and Joel were the final two, with Joel being the winner. I honestly thought Chloe had ruined her chances of winning by hypocritically taking the £5000 after coercing everyone to contribute to the overall price fund. She is still very down to earth, though.

Although I must say I dislike Cristian more than I do Jack. I cringe every time I watch Cristian. You can tell he's so desperate for approval and for an identity, and his sensitivity is just unbearable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
How'd you know Chloe voted Tory? Well at least she actually needs the money. Joel's a little rich boy he'll be fine without the win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know Joel is rich?
At least where it's finished now, the local paper will hopefully shut up about Jack and start reporting on proper news stories...
How do you know Joel is rich?
He's told us numerous times he doesn't need the money and he has a holiday home in France with pool etc.
He's told us numerous times he doesn't need the money and he has a holiday home in France with pool etc.

Ah, I see. Guess his parents are kinda wealthy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take a look at her instagram account when you can, she casually has photos of watches that are in the middle bracket of four digits.

Quick Reply

Latest