The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone see BOTS last night?

I don't usually watch it, but I did last night, and Sarah looked really annoyed anytime Simon 'Showbiz' started speaking. Then she suddenly went, unless she moved seats and I couldn't see her again.
She was saying something in anger to Cristian too, probably about Simon - I wanted to know what she was saying!

Her and Simon never spent time together though did they? Didn't he arrive back the night she was evicted?
Reply 861
Well done, Chloe. Series over.
wow emma said CBB doesn't start until August so normal BB was suppose to last all of July. That is very bad how the series ended like that. At least this years winner was better than last years.
Original post by LonelyDemon
wow emma said CBB doesn't start until August so normal BB was suppose to last all of July. That is very bad how the series ended like that. At least this years winner was better than last years.

Nah, this year's finished a week early. They started it early, in May, so there'd be a gap between civi and CBB.
Original post by LonelyDemon

That's unfair for the housemates, as they've been cheated of their full entitlement to the Big Brother experience as a whole chunk of the show was dedicated to past housemates. This goes to show how the Big Brother producers have struggled this year in terms of ideas. I now have no hope for the Celebrity Big Brother.
Original post by Some Bad Karma
That's unfair for the housemates, as they've been cheated of their full entitlement to the Big Brother experience as a whole chunk of the show was dedicated to past housemates. This goes to show how the Big Brother producers have struggled this year in terms of ideas. I now have no hope for the Celebrity Big Brother.

They've only been cheated out of one week :smile: I think they wanted a bigger gap than usual (even with the extra week, the gap would be longer) to drum up interest. I also wonder if they're extensively remodelling the house? They used to have a separate kitchen many moons ago.
Original post by Skip_Snip
They've only been cheated out of one week :smile:

One week? More than that.

Everything just seened so rushed, like they were bored with the uninteresting characters (exception of Nick and Joel, and the evictions of the big characters) so they fast-forwarded to the finals to get the show over and done with.
One week? More than that.

Everything just seened so rushed, like they were bored with the uninteresting characters (exception of Nick and Joel, and the evictions of the big characters) so they fast-forwarded to the finals to get the show over and done with.

It's been nine weeks, BB is usually ten.
Original post by Suzanne123
Did anyone see BOTS last night?

I don't usually watch it, but I did last night, and Sarah looked really annoyed anytime Simon 'Showbiz' started speaking. Then she suddenly went, unless she moved seats and I couldn't see her again.
She was saying something in anger to Cristian too, probably about Simon - I wanted to know what she was saying!

Her and Simon never spent time together though did they? Didn't he arrive back the night she was evicted?

Interesting, might watch the episode.
Original post by Skip_Snip
It's been nine weeks, BB is usually ten.

Oh, no. I misinterpreted what you had said. I thought you were saying the old housemates were only there for a week. Now I feel incredibly stupid.
Oh, no. I misinterpreted what you had said. I thought you were saying the old housemates were only there for a week. Now I feel incredibly stupid.

No worries, these things happen :biggrin: probably my fault tbh :tongue:
Original post by Emily.97
Regardless of whether they're on fb, they're still a Big Brother audience.

I think Joel had the student vote.

I'm also a student, but once I found out that Joel was a Tory boy that put me straight off him. He's cute though :biggrin:
I agree with what has been said, this year has been way too focused on previous years housemates not this years so we hardly got to know them because they were overshadowed by housemates we already knew. Because none of this years housemates were horrible people, Marc was still a nice guy same with Simon even if they were annoying at times. Big Brother purposely creates drama, hence why they never kicked out Helen and kept her in for longer. They knew the housemates wouldn't wouldn't want to argue.

There has also been way too many tasks were they tweets and questions from the outside which changed how they acted. I hate it when they tell them about the outside world because it takes the challenge away from the show it makes predictable who would make the final
Original post by Ndella
I'm also a student, but once I found out that Joel was a Tory boy that put me straight off him. He's cute though :biggrin:

Haha

Him in a suit had me salivating :tongue:
Haha

Him in a suit had me salivating :tongue:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a little crush on him :tongue:
Original post by Ndella

I think i was in love with him tbh. He's an ideal partner for me(possibly) :colone:
I think i was in love with him tbh. He's an ideal partner for me(possibly) :colone:

Aww :tongue: you'd even do the slut drops with him?
Original post by Ndella

I'm not gay but he was a cutie
Original post by Ndella
Aww :tongue: you'd even do the slut drops with him?

Yeah, id rinse myself of dignity just for him :u:
Original post by Tony_LeaS
I'm not gay but he was a cutie

His fashion sense was so attractive too.

Quick Reply

Latest