Original post by Guy123
hELLO :biggrin::bl:
(I meant to do that)

Gruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusome! :biggrin:
You missed out the 'e' in gruesome.
Original post by Guy123
You missed out the 'e' in gruesome.

Because of that, can I blow up my nearest electricity substation? :biggrin:
Depends which one, it's either a step-up transformer (which increases voltage) or a step-down transformer (which decreases voltage). So if you really want to blow something then go for the step-up transformer substation :tongue:
Original post by Guy123
Depends which one, it's either a step-up transformer (which increases voltage) or a step-down transformer (which decreases voltage). So if you really want to blow something then go for the step-up transformer substation :tongue:

In the meantime, can I throw bricks at my college because they won't let me do a film project there citing health and safety reasons and security and protection of other learners and staff there, (who won't even be in the film)? :unimpressed: :banghead: :mad: :rolleyes: :frown: :colone:
It's up to you, you can throw bricks at whatever you like :biggrin:
Original post by Guy123
It's up to you, you can throw bricks at whatever you like :biggrin:

Including you? :biggrin:
:eek:
"She tastes like the real thing"
Original post by McRite
"She tastes like the real thing"

The REAL thing? :eek:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
In the meantime, can I throw bricks at my college because they won't let me do a film project there citing health and safety reasons and security and protection of other learners and staff there, (who won't even be in the film)? :unimpressed: :banghead: :mad: :rolleyes: :frown: :colone:

Why not? :tongue:

Can I sue digital spy and the owners of the straight dope message boards because, in London, the 4G networks are experiencing congestion issues, and are now slowing down compared to last years speeds?
Original post by McRite
"Aaaaaaaaaaay Amen. Amen. Amen"

Um.... what? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Original post by spotify95
Um.... what? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wooooooo it's a Mexican wave! :biggrin:

Latest