The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Information Management for Business (IMB) Firmers/Unconditional offer holders 2015

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OceanBeetle
Hey everyone, I'm going to be starting the IMB course in September, personally I've had my place confirmed as has everyone who did the IB.

Anyone else had their place confirmed yet, or had an unconditional offer? Let's get to know some of our future coursemates :biggrin:

Yeah I've firmed!🌅
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by nassimahmed
Yeah I've firmed!🌅

Woo! Standard AAB offer or international student? Hope you make the grades!
Woo! Standard AAB offer or international student? Hope you make the grades!

AAB you?
Reply 4
AAB you?

I had an unconditional offer so don't have to meet any requirements :biggrin: what halls did you choose?
I had an unconditional offer so don't have to meet any requirements :biggrin: what halls did you choose?

Im conditional, We haven't been given the option to choose yet, thats after results day. Where you from?☺️
Reply 6
Got confirmed as well.

Where are you guys from?

See you all in September!
Reply 7
Heeeeey everyone, who got in!? :biggrin::biggrin:
Heeeeey everyone, who got in!? :biggrin::biggrin:

MEEEEE😍😍😍
Confirmed my place. Good luck to everyone and see you guys soon!
Reply 10
Original post by AlisonBurgersm8
Confirmed my place. Good luck to everyone and see you guys soon!

Congrats! Are you a UK student or international? :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hey guys! Do you have any idea when the course starts? Ucas says 1/September, first semester at UCL starts on the 28th of September though... Is there gonna be some sort of induction prior to the offical start? I need to book my flight to UK and dunno when ^^
Yayyyy! You staying in halls?

Yeah I am, where you coming fromm?
Reply 13
I have just finished my 2nd year and going into my 3rd. If you have any questions feel free to message me :smile:
Original post by Mazer64
I have just finished my 2nd year and going into my 3rd. If you have any questions feel free to message me :smile:

Can you do internships over summer and do UCL help you get them?
Reply 15
Can you do internships over summer and do UCL help you get them?

Hey! Sure - I just completed my 10 week internship at Credit Suisse. Imb and UCL will help you in applying and not forgetting, being at UCL alone is a massive help when applying to internships!
Original post by Mazer64
Hey! Sure - I just completed my 10 week internship at Credit Suisse. Imb and UCL will help you in applying and not forgetting, being at UCL alone is a massive help when applying to internships!

Awesome thanks!
Hello, guys.
I know that UCL do interviews for some of their subjects. I couldn't find anything saying that they do interviews for IMB course. So is there an interview?
Thank you in advance!
Reply 18
Hi guys!

How do you find IMB at UCL? It looks very interesting and applicable in real life but is it a lot of computer work and less of textbook work? I got 36 in IB, what is my chances of getting accepted??

Thank you!
Reply 19
How is everyone finding IMB ? Can you choose the more business related modules ? Is the course mainly IT and less business ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending