The Student Room Group

pube dilemma

stupid thread title but tbh it's the essence of the post.
ok so I've been talking/sexting a guy for a while and I really want to hook up. He's so hot, ridiculously out of my league but really game for a friends with benefits type relationship which would be perfect for me.
Last night he told me that 'as a rule' he only sleeps with girls who are completely clean shaven. I don't do that because I think it's juvenile and frankly when I did try it I got awful shaving rash.
But, do I go clean shaven to hook up with this guy, even though I'm kinda against it??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
ok so I've been talking/sexting a guy for a while and I really want to hook up. He's so hot, ridiculously out of my league but really game for a friends with benefits type relationship which would be perfect for me.
Last night he told me that 'as a rule' he only sleeps with girls who are completely clean shaven. I don't do that because I think it's juvenile and frankly when I did try it I got awful shaving rash.
But, do I go clean shaven to hook up with this guy, even though I'm kinda against it??

Well then you think you've seen it all..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
er. I really don't think you should put yourself down. but just yolo it and go in like a wrecking ball
Reply 3
Original post by bottled
er. I really don't think you should put yourself down. but just yolo it and go in like a wrecking ball

so do it??
Reply 4
so do it??

no, leave it be.he has really no right to force you to cut it
Reply 5
Original post by bottled
no, leave it be.he has really no right to force you to cut it

I know and I really wouldn't usually consider it, but I really want to hook up with him
Reply 6
I know and I really wouldn't usually consider it, but I really want to hook up with him

if i were him, and you were to my tastes, i wouldn't let a little bit of hair get in the way of some fun
Reply 7
Original post by bottled
if i were him, and you were to my tastes, i wouldn't let a little bit of hair get in the way of some fun

Yeah he always goes on about how attractive i am and stuff so I was surprised when he was so forceful about the pube thing being a 'rule'. Besides, I do trim. It wouldn't get in the way...

wax it cos the effect is soo much smoother and better. Hahah tbh if he's as hot as u say I wldnt think twice about doing it :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by tinababy
wax it cos the effect is soo much smoother and better. Hahah tbh if he's as hot as u say I wldnt think twice about doing it :smile:

does that hurt? I may well try it tbh
Ahahahah this is a non problem if I ever saw one

Why don't you want to shave?
does that hurt? I may well try it tbh

it does but its a small area so its over quickly. For the hot guy I wld :wink:

For a ridiculously hot guy why not try it for a while, try hair removal creams and waxing to get rid of the shaving rash and just see how it is. Tbh it's going to be beneficial like it's a bit of hard work but for a hot guy it's probably worth it, it's only a bit of hair and it's not exactly juvenile unless you don't have any hair there to shave in the first place
Reply 13
He doesn't seem worth it at all. A guy can't dictate what a girl does with her pubic hair. Sure, he can have a preference but a rule? He seems immature, I would just tell him that you don't like to shave and see how he takes it

It's a choice between potentially sleeping with a hot guy or potentially sleeping witha hot guy but less likely to.

If you decided to go shaven try hair removal cream, wax or after shave balm. If you are really worried go to a beautician, not sure how much that will be as I self style.
Reply 15

Hopefully you said it's a stupid thread.
It is a bitch when the hair grows back - really itchy and uncomfortable. Are you going to keep doing it for him? Sounds like he wants to sleep with a 12 year old tbh.
Reply 17
It is a bitch when the hair grows back - really itchy and uncomfortable. Are you going to keep doing it for him? Sounds like he wants to sleep with a 12 year old tbh.

Perhaps he just wants to lick her for hours.
if u want sex then do it.
Original post by Josb
Perhaps he just wants to lick her for hours.

Nothing like a little carpet on the floors though, just to remind you that the girl's of age.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending