The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LostGear
I'm not being sarcastic....It brings me intense happiness lol. OMG that is like heaven! No, it is heaven :lol: I would love to....
Do you live in Scotland? :O

is it really?! Why? Imo clouds are so depressing and I just love seeing the blue sky its such a lovely colour. And yip I live in Scotland. Ppl say that British weather is awful but its not. English weather is actually really nice and defo so much warmer than Scotland so i never understand what they complain of :tongue: what about u?
Original post by tinababy
is it really?! Why? Imo clouds are so depressing and I just love seeing the blue sky its such a lovely colour. And yip I live in Scotland. Ppl say that British weather is awful but its not. English weather is actually really nice and defo so much warmer than Scotland so i never understand what they complain of :tongue: what about u?

I complain when it gets above 15℃ - that's when I start getting sweaty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I complain when it gets above 15℃ - that's when I start getting sweaty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha really? 15 degrees is not that warm I think its nice when the temp in Scotland is around 15-20 cos then I can sit outside but I have just returned from holiday and on top of the hot weather there was a heat wave so the temp was in the forties and I came back looking like I fell into a muddy puddle but surprisingly it wasn't that bad but it certainly puts Scottish weather into perspective :wink: was freezing when we came back :tongue: what is ur fave temperature then?
hahaha really? 15 degrees is not that warm I think its nice when the temp in Scotland is around 15-20 cos then I can sit outside but I have just returned from holiday and on top of the hot weather there was a heat wave so the temp was in the forties and I came back looking like I fell into a muddy puddle but surprisingly it wasn't that bad but it certainly puts Scottish weather into perspective :wink: was freezing when we came back :tongue: what is ur fave temperature then?

Colder the better for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Colder the better for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool ;p I bet u love winter then.
cool ;p I bet u love winter then.

Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Relaxed, at the moment :u:
I have an irrational phobia of all animals

Posted from TSR Mobile
i broke both the bones in my left arm in year six
I keep a chart for when people want to borrow money off me; it has late fees and everything.
I'm from south Texas. :smile:)
My heart is hurting.
My dad came out as gay when I was 13, and admitted he'd been having an affair with our (male) neighbour. He then left our house to live with his lover.
Original post by Argentinababy
My dad came out as gay when I was 13, and admitted he'd been having an affair with our (male) neighbour. He then left our house to live with his lover.

Oh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed.
I am a necrophile.
Original post by callum_law
I am a necrophile.

That's kind of creepy mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an irrational fear of plasters
I am a shape!
I am a square... I am a circle....I am a triangle.....I am a rectangle.
Original post by 08.f.poswal
I am a shape!
I am a square... I am a circle....I am a triangle.....I am a rectangle.

You're a shapeshifter!

Quick Reply

Latest