The Student Room Group

Is this a crush?

So there's this guy who I've known for a long time. We use to flirt when we were kids. Last year, him and his fam watching this wedding clip where I was present. His dad said to that guy look blah is there; he was teasing him. He paused that part for two mins.

A couple of days ago his dad was teasing me saying why didn't u meet me... Apperently that guy laughed and looked down.
Could you make this a bit clearer, I'm slightly confused.
But I would love to help!
Reply 2
Original post by Unidxntifixblx_
Could you make this a bit clearer, I'm slightly confused.
But I would love to help!

Okay i'll clear it out. Basically, his parents teases him, saying look there's (me). He looked upset yesterday, at first i thought it was cuz he didn't see my sis (thought he fanicied her) but she told me she met him. It was only me that didn't meet him or his fam until it was dinner. His parents were like how comes u didnt meet us (told me a joke...) that guy started laughing and looking down. Sis said he looked and u and smiled but tbh i didn't notice...

I'm sure he fancied me when we were kids
Cool beans!

He probably laughed because you two had already met, but his dad was unaware.

Your sister said that he had smiled at you. I do agree with the fact that he may still have feelings for you.

The best way to confirm this is to ask him. Either face to face (privately) or via social media.

If it's face to face, analyse his reaction and make a judgement.
If its via social media, you can't really see his reaction, but you should be able to tell via his reply.

Hope this helps! x
Reply 4
Original post by Unidxntifixblx_
Cool beans!

He probably laughed because you two had already met, but his dad was unaware.

Your sister said that he had smiled at you. I do agree with the fact that he may still have feelings for you.

The best way to confirm this is to ask him. Either face to face (privately) or via social media.

If it's face to face, analyse his reaction and make a judgement.
If its via social media, you can't really see his reaction, but you should be able to tell via his reply.

Hope this helps! x

No his dad knows... We've been meeting each other me and his family for a while since we were little lol! Don't have him on social networking sites
Oh I see.
Well then the best thing to do would be to ask him privately.
He shouldn't feel awkward, but this may be an awkward situation.
You can make it less uncomfortable by telling him how you feel.
Do you like him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't understand, what was the laugh like when his dad was teasing him?

When his dad paused the video, how did the guy react?
Original post by Anonymous
So there's this guy who I've known for a long time. We use to flirt when we were kids. Last year, him and his fam watching this wedding clip where I was present. His dad said to that guy look blah is there; he was teasing him. He paused that part for two mins.

A couple of days ago his dad was teasing me saying why didn't u meet me... Apperently that guy laughed and looked down.

lol just ask and it will make things clear
Reply 8
Original post by prettyreckless13
I don't understand, what was the laugh like when his dad was teasing him?

When his dad paused the video, how did the guy react?

Nooooo......... When his dad was teasing me he subtly laughed and looked down. When his dad said to him look she's there.. he paused the video and was fully staring at it
Nooooo......... When his dad was teasing me he subtly laughed and looked down. When his dad said to him look she's there.. he paused the video and was fully staring at it

Ohhhh, it was the guy that paused the video? If so, that is quite strange... And rather creepy. Maybe he does have a crush on you, but I'm still unsure.

If you really are curious, why don't you try having a direct conversation with him (not about you assuming he has a crush on you, obviously!) just to see if you can get anything more from the way he acts around you (body language, eye contact - lack of, etc) :smile:
Ohhhh, it was the guy that paused the video? If so, that is quite strange... And rather creepy. Maybe he does have a crush on you, but I'm still unsure.

If you really are curious, why don't you try having a direct conversation with him (not about you assuming he has a crush on you, obviously!) just to see if you can get anything more from the way he acts around you (body language, eye contact - lack of, etc) :smile:

Will do so next time :smile: Like my parents tease me saying i think his family and him like u lol
Will do so next time :smile: Like my parents tease me saying i think his family and him like u lol

Do you want him to have a crush on you?
Do you want him to have a crush on you?

Nah just wanna kno if he does or not tbh . Not my type

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending