The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy

Retard
Original post by Mackay
There's a salient string running through them.

Oh, they all have special needs. Thanks man, I appreciate that.
Original post by Longshot700
Retard

Says the guy who's getting manipulated.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Says the guy who's getting manipulated.

Taking life advice from you is like taking childcare advice from a paedophile, now go die somewhere.
Reply 2704
Battleground tomorrow chaps.
Original post by Longshot700
Taking life advice from you is like taking childcare advice from a paedophile, now go die somewhere.

now post again
Reply 2706
Fight owens fight
Just over an hour to go.

Wonder what extra matches they'll add. Sasha vs Becky would be great

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Watching WWE for the first time in at least 5 years cause we've got free Box Office now apparently. :ninja:

Orton v Sheamus wasn't half bad.
Original post by blackened_sky
Watching WWE for the first time in at least 5 years cause we've got free Box Office now apparently. :ninja:

Orton v Sheamus wasn't half bad.

Let us know what you think of everyone :smile:

Be interesting to hear as lots are new.
Original post by Excuse Me!
Let us know what you think of everyone :smile:

Be interesting to hear as lots are new.

I like the tag team of Darren and Titus, picked up their names but not the actual tag team name. New Day are camp as hell hahaha.

Another great match though. I'm actually surprised by how much I'm enjoying it so far.

Heard so much about Roman Reigns so this should be good too.

Shame I've not heard of any of the divas. What happened to the days of Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson and Lita! I feel old and I'm not even old :frown:
Anyone notice that slightly chubby woman clapping her hands franticly and almost fainting after touching Roman Reigns?
What happened to the days of Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson and Lita! I feel old and I'm not even old :frown:

Litas in Tough Enough, dunno about the others.
These divas aren't entertaining at all. I am impressed by their abs though.
I like the tag team of Darren and Titus, picked up their names but not the actual tag team name. New Day are camp as hell hahaha.

Another great match though. I'm actually surprised by how much I'm enjoying it so far.

Heard so much about Roman Reigns so this should be good too.

Shame I've not heard of any of the divas. What happened to the days of Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson and Lita! I feel old and I'm not even old :frown:

Prime Time Players is the team name.

Haha, those divas retired about 10 years ago. The crowd weren't as into the divas match which was a shame because the match itself was decent. You wont have heard of quite a few of them as the divas division is having somewhat of a makeover with 3 debuts on monday. The new divas are fantastic when given a chance though.

What did you think of Wyatt vs Owens and Cena vs Lesnar?

Seth Rollins (who you probably haven't heard of vs Brock Lesnar coming up in the main event!
Prime Time Players is the team name.

Haha, those divas retired about 10 years ago. The crowd weren't as into the divas match which was a shame because the match itself was decent. You wont have heard of quite a few of them as the divas division is having somewhat of a makeover with 3 debuts on monday. The new divas are fantastic when given a chance though.

What did you think of Wyatt vs Owens and Cena vs Lesnar?

Seth Rollins (who you probably haven't heard of vs Brock Lesnar coming up in the main event!

Ah, yeah I definitely like those guys.

The divas match just seemed like a big mess to me, it didn't hold my attention at all. And I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of ANY of them :tongue:

Are we watching the same matches? :laugh:

Reigns v Wyatt was great, though I kind of wanted Reigns to win.

Glad Cena battered that other kid though. Now that was a seriously good match.

I've heard of Rollins, but only by name on twitter to be fair. I'm rooting for him though because I hate Paul Heyman, that guy always pissed me off, and he's creepy as hell, sorry Lesnar - hatred by association.

Edit: Oh he just tried to run away? **** that guy.
(edited 8 years ago)
I've never gotten out of my chair so quickly (can't even remember getting up) and woke everyone in my house up when I shouted "yes"
Ah, yeah I definitely like those guys.

The divas match just seemed like a big mess to me, it didn't hold my attention at all. And I'm pretty sure I haven't heard of ANY of them :tongue:

Are we watching the same matches? :laugh:

Reigns v Wyatt was great, though I kind of wanted Reigns to win.

Glad Cena battered that other kid though. Now that was a seriously good match.

I've heard of Rollins, but only by name on twitter to be fair. I'm rooting for him though because I hate Paul Heyman, that guy always pissed me off, and he's creepy as hell, sorry Lesnar - hatred by association.

Edit: Oh he just tried to run away? **** that guy.

Kevin Owens is crazy good. I wanted him to win.

Bet you remember the Undertaker! I'd seen the rumours online and still didn't completely believe them.
Kevin Owens is crazy good. I wanted him to win.

Bet you remember the Undertaker! I'd seen the rumours online and still didn't completely believe them.

I have no idea about the current storylines so I was very confused when everyone on twitter got all excited over Taker. I take it he's been AWOL or something? It was cool though. Bit of an abrupt ending mind.
I have no idea about the current storylines so I was very confused when everyone on twitter got all excited over Taker. I take it he's been AWOL or something? It was cool though. Bit of an abrupt ending mind.

Undertakers only been doing one match per year for a while now defending his streak at Wrestlemania. That was until Lesnar beat him so I guess hes come back for revenge.

I wish the match went on longer though. Pay per view ended 15 mins early.

So with what you've seen tonight do you think you'll keep watching?

Quick Reply

Latest