The Student Room Group

Will the real TeeEm please stand up!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by Gilo98
Normal Q was actually quite enjoyable to do lol. will have a go at extra tomorrow. thanks for posting these Qs. Very helpful.

no worries
Original post by TeeEm
no worries

Back after not doing maths for a while. Didnt bother with the normal and the extra was nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 822
Original post by physicsmaths
Back after not doing maths for a while. Didnt bother with the normal and the extra was nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you are back I must make a super killer for tomorrow to "dwarf" you
Original post by TeeEm

I am ready. Ready

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 824
Original post by TeeEm

Hiya TeeEm
I saw one of your posts about mark schemes.
Do you by any chance have then now?
Original post by SCAR H
Hiya TeeEm

There posted on any of arseys threads. All of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 826
Original post by physicsmaths
There posted on any of arseys threads. All of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya
I mean the official ones since some of them are avaliable but not all (?)
Reply 827
Original post by SCAR H
Hiya TeeEm

which one is not posted, because I think there is a link with all the marking schemes out there.
Reply 828
Original post by TeeEm
which one is not posted, because I think there is a link with all the marking schemes out there.

C2 M1 isnt posted on the link.
And thank you very much if you can help me.
Reply 829
Original post by SCAR H
C2 M1 isnt posted on the link.
And thank you very much if you can help me.

Here they are but I will be removing these by the end of August
Reply 830
Original post by TeeEm
Here they are but I will be removing these by the end of August

Wow this is how it is looking.
C1-65
C2-63
M1-57
I'm really hoping GBs are so like 63,58,58 resp so it'll mean i'll get 249. These exams, IMO demanded a little extra knowledge which some students would've struggle with.
Do you think this will suffice for an A?
Reply 831
Original post by SCAR H
Wow this is how it is looking.
C1-65
C2-63
M1-57
I'm really hoping GBs are so like 63,58,58 resp so it'll mean i'll get 249. These exams, IMO demanded a little extra knowledge which some students would've struggle with.
Do you think this will suffice for an A?

I do not remember the papers now, but this should be either a very low A, or a very high B
Original post by TeeEm
B

Thought I'd let you know...tried to access a few IGYB papers on your site and got some error message. 'Not found on sever'. Some work some don't. It seems C3 and C4 are worst affected, with the majority of C1 and C2 opening fine. Eg C4 T gives the aforementioned error message. Not sure if its an issue on my end or yours, either way there are more than enough Qs on here to keep me busy.
Reply 833
Original post by Gilo98
Thought I'd let you know...tried to access a few IGYB papers on your site and got some error message. 'Not found on sever'. Some work some don't. It seems C3 and C4 are worst affected, with the majority of C1 and C2 opening fine. Eg C4 T gives the aforementioned error message. Not sure if its an issue on my end or yours, either way there are more than enough Qs on here to keep me busy.

let me know of any problems as I changed server this weekend and it may be more files else where
Original post by TeeEm
let me know of any problems as I changed server this weekend and it may be more files else where

Since I messaged I've been having a further root around your site. I think it is just some of IGYB papers I originally posted about, the rest of the site (booklets etc etc) works fine :smile:
Reply 835
Original post by Gilo98
Since I messaged I've been having a further root around your site. I think it is just some of IGYB papers I originally posted about, the rest of the site (booklets etc etc) works fine :smile:

I will try to sort it out soon. It look that I missed some files when I changed server.

Let me know of anything else that does not work.

many thanks
Original post by TeeEm
I will try to sort it out soon. It look that I missed some files when I changed server.

Let me know of anything else that does not work.

many thanks

No rush, just thought I'd let you know.
No problem.
Reply 837
23 days to A level results

Question for Tuesday 21/07/15
A Level Maths Upwards

and for those who want that little bit extra,
Just AS Level Maths Upwards required!
(I have a feeling that physicsmaths will be eaten, chewed and spat out by this question....)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 838
Original post by Gilo98
No rush, just thought I'd let you know.
No problem.

I hope it is fixed now.
Refresh your browser and try again
U
Original post by TeeEm
23 days to A level results

Question for Tuesday 21/07/15
A Level Maths Upwards

and for those who want that little bit extra,
Just AS Level Maths Upwards required!
(I have a feeling that physicsmaths will be eaten, chewed and spat out by this question....)

First question is easy. Second one looks hard. But I can probably manage hehe. I'll see in the morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending