The Student Room Group
Original post by Engineer94
I had mine today.
Basic tele int, lasted about 25min.
Why s&t, tell me about recent story affecting markets, team work example and example of a problem you've overcome.
Quite informal and relaxed, should be fine.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,
was this for your BAML interview?
thnaks
Original post by 1234 1234
Hey,
was this for your BAML interview?
thnaks

Hi

It was for morgan Stanley summer insight
Guessing MS have finished their summer insight recruiting and everyone has heard about their offers? And those that still haven't heard anything have a rejection coming? Sad times lol 😓😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DavidMonk
Guessing MS have finished their summer insight recruiting and everyone has heard about their offers? And those that still haven't heard anything have a rejection coming? Sad times lol 😓😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know anyone with a 2nd round/offer?
Original post by Mr Chang
Do you know anyone with a 2nd round/offer?

I know nothing man. But seeing as their programme is like 3rd august, all offers would have been made by now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know nothing man. But seeing as their programme is like 3rd august, all offers would have been made by now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats ages away relatively speaking, relax, hr have summer and incoming grad people to be dealing with atm as priority.
Yeh has anyone here got anything past 2nd competency interview?
anyone had final round yet?
Original post by neji123
How hard is it to get a summer internship without having done a spring week?

It's definitely possible to get a place on a banking summer internship or placement without having done a spring week or insight scheme. Many banks place more importance on their longer, more extensive work experience programmes, as these are the ones that will be used to sound out future talent over a longer period of time, so if you send in a good application and have the skills they want, there's no reason why you can't secure a place on one.
Anyone heard back at all?
Original post by sazzabazza
Anyone heard back at all?

after final round(in the offices)? Nope
Reply 8591
after final round(in the offices)? Nope

Same! And I need to know ASAP so I can book a flight!
Sorry for hijacking the thread but, is the insight day at Oliver Wyman worth? Anyone else going?
Original post by Mcdermott
Sorry for hijacking the thread but, is the insight day at Oliver Wyman worth? Anyone else going?

I'm not sure what the insight day is worth, but I'm going.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ayas7
Same! And I need to know ASAP so I can book a flight!

Did HR give you any indication of when we'd find out? I know of some people still having first round ints and the programme starts in less than 2 weeks....
Did HR give you any indication of when we'd find out? I know of some people still having first round ints and the programme starts in less than 2 weeks....

HR said that the friday interviews were the only second round ones taking place?
Original post by ac00293
HR said that the friday interviews were the only second round ones taking place?

yeh i know which is why im confused, the thing starts in less than 2 weeks...
Is anyone else applying for one of the Bank of England Insight Days coming up?
Original post by Fas
Is anyone else applying for one of the Bank of England Insight Days coming up?

Where's the link for it?

Cheers

Monk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where's the link for it?

Cheers

Monk

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw it on LinkedIn, but it's on their graduate events page

Latest

Trending