The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys!
Just for the ones who aren't in the hull university Firmers & freshers group, make sure you join it! http://www.facebook.com/groups/800830706619343/
We are all talking about the accommodation and its a very active group!
See you all soon:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Cambridge and Oxford routinely top these tables. The way they are set up, what and how they measure make sure of that. So what these tables are actually telling you is how like Cambridge/Oxford a place is. That, of course, assumes that all universities want to be like Oxford and Cambridge. My advice - if you want to go to a university that ranks high in the "how like Oxford/Cambridge" stakes, then apply to those at the top of the table. If you want to go somewhere that is different, that values different things, that does things differently, that values people and their abilities in different ways, then be smart and look carefully at the other institutions and what it is about them that attracts you. Make an honest choice, for an institution that suits YOU.
got an offer for logistics and supply chain management (PG)..

anyone applying the same?
Is anyone still waiting for offers for this academic year? I was told that I would hear back soon about an offer but still waiting :frown: I wonder if some of the admissions team are off on holiday
Hey guys! I've come across this amazing Facebook page which has links to all of our halls groups as well as loads of other information! I've found it so useful when it comes to meeting people etc its so good! - facebook.com/groups/471279529678193/?fref=ts
Anyone doing nursing. Need some help with something
Original post by EmJNarey

Hi there, I am a first year nursing student at Hull, what info were you after?
Any nurses be able to remind me how long the course is for a year cant remember if its 40/45????? Thank you
Unconditional for Biomedical Sciences here. :h:
Original post by EmJNarey

What nursing are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Geographers feel free to ask any questions, I'm going into third year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying War and Security Studies! Coming up from Essex :smile:
Original post by Fuemii
Unconditional for Biomedical Sciences here. :h:

Me too!!
studying psychology with foundation year :biggrin:

from Sheffield :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest