The Student Room Group

Makeup Uni Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrfa1
Is anybody looking at staying in Liberty Point?

i stayed there this year its good location from everywhere, im staying agian next year although am changing makeup to tourism management, 1/2 2nd years doing makeup artistry staying agian aswell
Reply 41
Hi guys, I am doing the Special Effects course at Manchester this year really excited to start it! Feel free to add me on Facebook to chat - Sophie Guiry! 😊
Reply 42
Hey Sophie ! I've made a Facebook page so I'll add you now and invite you to the group :smile:
Reply 43
Okay thank you!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Hi everyone, I'm doing the foundation degree in make up artistry at Manchester in September. Are any of you on that too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Is that at the Manchester college???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Lismac09
Hi everyone, I'm doing the foundation degree in make up artistry at Manchester in September. Are any of you on that too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am! Are you doing special fx or fashion?
Reply 47
Yeah Manchester college, think I'm going down the sfx route but I keep changing my mind. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Are any of you going this year mature students?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
I'm 26 :smile: how old are you ? We have a Facebook group if you want me to add you ?
Reply 50
I'll be 32 by the time we start. Hopefully I'm not the only oldie lol. Yes please if you could? My name is Lisa McNamara x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
What's the group called? I'll try and find it as people usually find it hard to find me on Facebook for some reason x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by Lismac09
What's the group called? I'll try and find it as people usually find it hard to find me on Facebook for some reason x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just add me janey Woodward because it might be private xx
Reply 53
Think I've found u. Hope it's you anyway xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Hi all! I'm Lydia and I'm applying for Bournemouth, London, Bradford, Manchester and Somerset! When i went to the Bradford open day the course and facilities seemed amazing! Also the stats for them look very good too. I've only just handed in my application to school so im expecting it to go off within the next few days.
I'm studying A level Business, Psychology and im doing an art foundation diploma which is a hell of a lot of work!
Has anyone got interviews or anything yet? If so how long does it take?
Lyd :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by harrfa1
Congratulations on Southampton and sorry to hear about Bournemouth. I still haven't heard from them! I have an interview tomorrow in Yorkshire but that's also just a foundation degree at a college. I got declined from Bradford so waiting to hear back from Bournemouth, London and Manchester :-) fingers crossed x

Hi there, Bradford is my second choice and i love the look of the course! I was just wondering if you know why you got rejected? Did you have any art qualifications?

Quick Reply

Latest