The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;9nobRA2cEmQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nobRA2cEmQ[/video]
Bump bump bump. Where are all you somali's hiding? :cry2:
I thought I'd drop by because we have some somalis on our PakSoc, but this place is dead :rofl:
Waryaa abdi
Her question is, what hair products do you use?

I use herbal essences personally.
Original post by MrsMars
I thought I'd drop by because we have some somalis on our PakSoc, but this place is dead :rofl:

What somali's are on the pak soc? Apart from me...and i've left now anyway :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
What somali's are on the pak soc? Apart from me...and i've left now anyway :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You :redface:
hi peeps. i remember when i used to be on here like 24/7. thank god i left that cringeworthy phase. on bigger and better tings Bruvvvvv
and when i used to obsses over reps OH MY DAYS!! boy have i grown 😂😂
Original post by Secretnerd123
and when i used to obsses over reps OH MY DAYS!! boy have i grown 😂😂

when you reported me and got me banned
Hello there :wavey:

I'm happy to announce an exciting project that we've been working behind-the-scenes on: Introducing... Cuture Week! :rave:

This going to take place in the International Lounge and starts on Monday, lasting for 5 days. Each day is specific to a country and celebrates it's culture. :excited:

Monday - USA
Tuesday - India
Wednesday - Poland
Thursday - Brazil
Friday - Japan

There will be special AMA threads, fact threads, food threads and much more! I'm hoping to see you guys joining in with the discussions, see you there :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Black Rose
Hello there :wavey:

I'm happy to announce an exciting project that we've been working behind-the-scenes on: Introducing... Cuture Week! :rave:

This going to take place in the International Lounge and starts on Monday, lasting for 5 days. Each day is specific to a country and celebrates it's culture. :excited:

Monday - USA
Tuesday - India
Wednesday - Poland
Thursday - Brazil
Friday - Japan

There will be special AMA threads, fact threads, food threads and much more! I'm hoping to see you guys joining in with the discussions, see you there :h:

Spoiler

No somali day?

Not impressed

Considering somali community here is very large and it's on 3rd thread in 2 years

It has become quite tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
No somali day?

Not impressed

Considering somali community here is very large and it's on 3rd thread in 2 years

It has become quite tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure on how the countries were decide, but you could still find out about other cultures :awesome:

Could revive this thread, are there any regular active users around that you could start a discussion with? :h:
Original post by Secretnerd123
hi peeps. i remember when i used to be on here like 24/7. thank god i left that cringeworthy phase. on bigger and better tings Bruvvvvv

oh what u doin' now sis ? xx
yaay! is this back? its been a long day without you my friends....
btw i made a youtube channel so if you guys want to watch any of my videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaCCxaiMuVc
Original post by Awkwardhafsa

camera quality on fleek

i liked it though ngl, incredibly charismatic, a good characteristic to have
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loooooooool. This was SO funny. And so on point too. :rofl: I will turn up to your wedding without an invitation card. :teeth: please, make more videos!! I enjoyed watching :yep:

I literary just watched your video, it was hilarious and entertaining :smile:.
You have an awesome personality and girl I love your sassiness!
Original post by Black Rose
I'm not sure on how the countries were decide, but you could still find out about other cultures :awesome:

Could revive this thread, are there any regular active users around that you could start a discussion with? :h:

We could certainly run a Somali day if anyone was up for it? Have a chat/catch up and just let me know if you want a dedicated day on TSR :h:

Spoiler

Reply 5379
Original post by Queen Cersei
We could certainly run a Somali day if anyone was up for it? Have a chat/catch up and just let me know if you want a dedicated day on TSR :h:

Spoiler

Most of the people on that list have left now or were Jamel... And I'm not Somalian.

Quick Reply

Latest