The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
If we play for a draw at SB, then Mourinho will settle for that too. No idea whatsoever why we dont just do that instead of trying to pick open a bus park before getting done on the counter, it's madness. Weve shown signs of being much more cute in big games recently so sort of hopeful we'll improve vs Chelsea. (Improvement meaning just stop being proactive.)

Yeah, it's weird because at the emirates you lot always have a fantastic game against us in that respect(i.e. not getting forward much, slow play and having players back to stop our counters) but you always get done by the same tactic at SB. Always.

Liked our games in 12/13 season, both teams went for it on the attack.
Chelsea vs Arsenal: one team has all the guns but no ammunition. The other has a nuke.
Lewandowski as a back up option to Benzema.

Not a big fan of his got to be said, but he would give the side a boost.
Lewandowski>>Benzema but Bayern would never sell him
Original post by angelfox
Lewandowski as a back up option to Benzema.

Not a big fan of his got to be said, but he would give the side a boost.

Lewandowski is the better goalscorer than Benzema and a player more likely to pull one out of the hat.
Abou Diaby is currently undergoing a West Brom medical.

That's nice...I suppose.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

That's nice...I suppose.

Inb4 he stays fit the entire time he's at West brom :')
Diaby could arguably represent France at the Special Olympics, not even joking.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

That's nice...I suppose.

I'll be speechless if he passes the medical.
Exactly guys, he'll probably stay fit at WBA. Then we all realise there's something seriously wrong with our medical staff etc :tongue:
I've heard reports that Szs has failed his medical at Roma after his erect penis exploded half way through the medical after seeing a stray copy of the metro linking us to Lewandowski :redface:

Edit: ooooooo football fwiend
@ClockEnderAFC You going to the Lyon game too?
Original post by Stefano93

I'm genuinely thinking about going to that. That's how desperate I am for a football fix :lol:
The Emirates Cup is absolute garbage. Save your money for a proper game.
Original post by Stefano93

No mate can't be bothered sitting down surrounded by tourists, away for West Ham so first game will probably be Liverpool at home for me.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
No mate can't be bothered sitting down surrounded by tourists, away for West Ham so first game will probably be Liverpool at home for me.

Have you got access to away tickets? Need a Palace ticket if you now anyone that isn't going
Original post by sevchenko
Have you got access to away tickets? Need a Palace ticket if you now anyone that isn't going

You need a season ticket to buy one through the club, if not then try Arsenal Tickets on Facebook
I've been living in Holloway for just under a month now. Finally time to soak in some local fanbase atmosphere.

I would've got tickets, but I went last year and it was ****e, bar Sanogo's madness.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
You need a season ticket to buy one through the club, if not then try Arsenal Tickets on Facebook

I'll have to look for the closer to the match, there should be a couple floating around nearer to the match
Original post by midnightice
I've been living in Holloway for just under a month now. Finally time to soak in some local fanbase atmosphere.

I would've got tickets, but I went last year and it was ****e, bar Sanogo's madness.

Approx 0,5% of match going fans live in N5

Most local guys just go to the pub actually

Latest