The Student Room Group

Obsession with Ted Bundy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnonPosters
Yes, that is the ruse I speak of.

Still, I don't think the description is to everyone's taste. :biggrin:
Original post by It's a Shame
Still, I don't think the description is to everyone's taste. :biggrin:

Then don't go into a thread about psychopaths.
Original post by drowzee
I really hope you just have a sick sense of humour :redface:

I would kidnap you in my white van.:bigsmile:
Reply 23
@OP
Nah
People naturally tend to develop curiosity and all dem tings about taboo topics
People who unflinchingly and remorselessly step outside of the preset moral pathways garnering attention and adoration is just an extension of this
(edited 8 years ago)
Then don't go into a thread about psychopaths.

An obsession could be anything - maybe even sexual attraction.

The same rules apply to these threads; they will be closed if I decide to flag these. Please consider that this is a public forum, and should be treated as such. Contact the CT if you would like to create a private group.
No its not strange..I also ,especially when younger was obsessed with serial killers,mine was Jeffery Dahmer.
Me and friend would discuss serial killers alot.Good times.
Original post by william walker
You see I think murdering someone is the most pleasurable thing I could ever do. Talking to them as you do it and understanding how the feel, their emotions. Feeling their knife go into their skin or the life leave their body. :colondollar: There is almost nothing else I want to do than murder someone.

You must just like Ted Bundy then. Personally I don't rate him. Many of his murders were sexual, not what I would enjoy.

You should get a job as a butcher.
Not Ted Bundy speficially, (or indeed anyone) but I do have an obsession with serial killers...
Reply 28
Original post by spiritless98
I hate him for what he did and how he killed people, what he did was wrong and very cruel
It's just the fact that he was so different, and such a charming person

Posted from TSR Mobile

hate yo break it to you but most psychopaths are normal and quite adept socially

a bad childhood. Fked up past and no parents/abusive or a non traditional unhealthy relationship with them
are some common themes between the many that I have learned about.

and yes women were obsessed with bundy they sent him nudes and love letters In prison

I'm a bit of a sociopath myself
It's probably because he was marginally better looking than most serial killers.. I doubt you'd feel the same about Charles Manson, for example.
Everyone always says that Ted Bundy was a really handsome serial killer, but looking at photos on google he really wasn't particularly good looking, no homo ofc.
Original post by william walker
What do you mean obsessed? I am a psychopath myself, so I can understand them and enjoy watching serial murders interviews and how they murdered people.

Not this **** again. A couple of months ago everyone decided they were psychopaths... It's pretty ridiculous, rare and not something people can casually label themselves. So people need to stop doing it, it's pretty sad.

Stop watching the films as well, esp if you're this easily influenced.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Not this **** again. A couple of months ago everyone decided they were psychopaths... It's pretty ridiculous, rare and not something people can casually label themselves. So people need to stop doing it, it's pretty sad.

Also won't psychopaths normally not even call themselves such? lol
Original post by Little Popcorns

Original post by DeathGuardElite

Yes yes.

I'm sure people read some arbitrary list of criteria on the web as to what qualifies as a psychopath and sit there all like "Hey! That sounds like me!"
Original post by DeathGuardElite

Original post by Cup o' Tea
Yes yes.

I'm sure people read some arbitrary list of criteria on the web as to what qualifies as a psychopath and sit there all like "Hey! That sounds like me!"

Agreed it's annoying and childish
Original post by Furios
hate yo break it to you but most psychopaths are normal and quite adept socially

a bad childhood. Fked up past and no parents/abusive or a non traditional unhealthy relationship with them
are some common themes between the many that I have learned about.

and yes women were obsessed with bundy they sent him nudes and love letters In prison

I'm a bit of a sociopath myself

What you've described is not psychopaths at all but sociopaths. Psychopaths are born-ed but sociopaths are made. What was it that happened to you that was so bad for you to believe you are a sociopath, which I highly doubt you are.
Reply 36
What you've described is not psychopaths at all but sociopaths. Psychopaths are born-ed but sociopaths are made. What was it that happened to you that was so bad for you to believe you are a sociopath, which I highly doubt you are.

all that wad.in the post. All of it plus abusive parenting.

:frown:

what is a sociopath then
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Furios
all that wad.in the post. All of it abusive parent.

:frown:

what is a sociopath the

Sociopaths tend to be very impulsive and this leads them to be unstable. Unstable people do not usually make it far in life. Most sociopaths are uneducated low life's. Is this what you want to identify yourself as?
Reply 38
Sociopaths tend to be very impulsive and this leads them to be unstable. Unstable people do not usually make it far in life. Most sociopaths are uneducated low life's. Is this what you want to identify yourself as?

It's what my ex thinks I am. She knows me well.
Original post by Furios
It's what my ex thinks I am. She knows me well.

I would disregard her analysis. You're probably just damaged and have a suppression of emotions due to your troubled past. See someone about it though.

Quick Reply

Latest