The Student Room Group

Obsession with Ted Bundy

Scroll to see replies

I'm interested in serial killers aswell, and morbid things in general, but I am literally the softest person ever. It's just fascinating to me for some reason.
Reply 41
Original post by AnonPosters
I would disregard her analysis. You're probably just damaged and have a suppression of emotions due to your troubled past. See someone about it though.

yeah I wouldn't trust the bixh either though I can bd quite angry at times and have little regard for norms

I'll try to see some one are you a psych grad
(edited 8 years ago)
Sociopaths tend to be very impulsive and this leads them to be unstable. Unstable people do not usually make it far in life. Most sociopaths are uneducated low life's. Is this what you want to identify yourself as?

Bundy was different, he was a psychologist and also studied law and fought his own cases in court, that's what makes him so interesting, hence the fact that there are numerous books written about him, and a range of documentaries and films, his trial is also on YouTube

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Popcorns
Not this **** again. A couple of months ago everyone decided they were psychopaths... It's pretty ridiculous, rare and not something people can casually label themselves. So people need to stop doing it, it's pretty sad.

Stop watching the films as well, esp if you're this easily influenced.

I actually am. Well part of me is.
Original post by spiritless98
Bundy was different, he was a psychologist and also studied law and fought his own cases in court, that's what makes him so interesting, hence the fact that there are numerous books written about him, and a range of documentaries and films, his trial is also on YouTube

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok? You know that psychopaths and sociopaths are not the same thing right? Why are you telling me this?
Reply 45
Original post by spiritless98
You need to be locked up

Posted from TSR Mobile

why
Reply 46
Da*** did i just read???
Reply 47
They didn't seem like jokes. And quite frankly your attempts at lying to me is pretty pathetic. I've dealt with a real psychopath before and they have a very powerful persona and would take charge of me and everything I am saying. Even online. You exhibit none of these qualities.

If for the least, you're just probably a sadist.

what about my post history am I a sociopath please respond
Original post by Furios
what about my post history am I a sociopath please respond

I've spoken to you on another account (don't ask which one) and you didn't come across as sociopathic to me. You seemed pretty nice and I was the dominant one in the conversation.
Original post by william walker
Indeed. Why do you do this?

Pun aside, i think you are asking me why i think so.
Your not a psycopath as they have serious issues which are diagnosed.
You can't just say your one just because you watch some crap and think killings cool. You will grow up and think about how stupid you were.

Killing is not cool and pretty much everyone has thought/said oh i wish i could kill him/her at some point in thier life. You being into killing just fantasise over it.
Don't you have something more creative/enjoyable to do in your spare time than create a persona on tsr?
They didn't seem like jokes. And quite frankly your attempts at lying to me is pretty pathetic. I've dealt with a real psychopath before and they have a very powerful persona and would take charge of me and everything I am saying. Even online. You exhibit none of these qualities.

If for the least, you're just probably a sadist.

You're not supposed to.
Reply 51
I've spoken to you on another account (don't ask which one) and you didn't come across as sociopathic to me. You seemed pretty nice and I was the dominant one in the conversation.

interesting
Original post by william walker
I actually am. Well part of me is.

Right. Of course.
Reply 53

Original post by K.C
interesting

don't believe him kc brah. I'm too alpha to let anyone dominate.

but seriously LOl cheers mate. Anyway I might have a good idea who it was bur I cant really be sure. As I said I have been known to be pretty ruthless at times
If I was a psychopath, would I know about it?

Because sometimes I have urges.

These strong urges to slice and cut.

These urges usually surface when I'm making a sandwich.
Reply 55
Original post by Furios
don't believe him kc brah. I'm too alpha to let anyone dominate.

but seriously LOl cheers mate. Anyway I might have a good idea who it was bur I cant really be sure. As I said I have been known to be pretty ruthless at times

true
Reply 56
Original post by saeed97
Da*** did i just read???

ill sum it up for you fella the op wants bad boy bundy to bruise her bum.
she's got a crush on the bastard.
honestly women are children ffs!
Reply 57
Original post by K.C
true

I am not as angry as I was but I have done and said some terrible things
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by RainbowKiwi
If I was a psychopath, would I know about it?

Because sometimes I have urges.

These strong urges to slice and cut.

These urges usually surface when I'm making a sandwich.

i think i love you
All of you on this thread are just sad. Get some help. None of you are psychopaths. Grow up.

Quick Reply

Latest