The Student Room Group

AQA Business Studies GCSE Revision?? pls help!

Hi, i'm going to go to year 11 in september and i'm trying to prepare myself some revision material for different subjects. Do you guys have any kind of revision material you'll be able to share to me for business studies (aqa)? And also my teacher said we will do two exams for business. Is the exam going to be on Unit 1 and Unit 2? Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by jakirul
Hi, i'm going to go to year 11 in september and i'm trying to prepare myself some revision material for different subjects. Do you guys have any kind of revision material you'll be able to share to me for business studies (aqa)? And also my teacher said we will do two exams for business. Is the exam going to be on Unit 1 and Unit 2? Thanks!

For AQA (what i'm doing) the first exam is Unit 1 (starting a business) which is 40% of your GCSE, 60 marks and 1 hour long. Unit 2 is the second exam (growing as a business) its still 1 hour long, 60 marks but 35% lastly is unit 3 (coursework) which is 40 marks and 25% (I start mine before christmas this year)

Im also going into year 11 in September - I have a revision book but not really any revisions tips - I like writing notes in a notebook. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending