The Student Room Group

Pakistani, Muslim Girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Man.bear.pig
main thik hun, shukriya means I'm good, thanks, I believe :holmes: you should learn Urdu :K:

Thanks for the translation but there is no reason i need to learn urdu
Original post by saeed97
Thanks for the translation but there is no reason i need to learn urdu

why not? it's one of the most spoken languages ever :s-smilie: wouldn't hurt. I'm not Paki or Sikh and know many basic sayings. You should just give a damn, really. And if there's no reason why ask anyway?
k. not in the mood for this here.
Reply 43
why not? it's one of the most spoken languages ever :s-smilie: wouldn't hurt. I'm not Paki or Sikh and know many basic sayings. You should just give a damn, really. And if there's no reason why ask anyway?

Just curious nothing more.
Original post by Princess31

I used to smoke shisha.

:sexface: what's your fav tobacco brand/flavour, m'dearrr? :bong:
Original post by saeed97
What are you 2 saying?

What that guy said...
Reply 46
What that guy said...

Yeh thanks i saw
:sexface: what's your fav tobacco brand/flavour, m'dearrr? :bong:

Aha, grape and mint :love:
Why were you up at 5?
What age did you start wearing the Hijab, and why? Do most of your female relatives wear it? Just curious :smile:
Original post by Ravenous
Why were you up at 5?
What age did you start wearing the Hijab, and why? Do most of your female relatives wear it? Just curious :smile:

Cos i fell asleep around midnight and then i just woke up so i checked absolutely EVERYTHING from snaps to whatsapp to this :lol:
I only started wearing it in December. Close after my 18th. No one else in my immediate family wears it. I guess i just felt like i wanted to wear it. Tryna get back into praying proper and being a good muslim.. just cos i was having doubts about islam early last year. So end of 2014 i decided i didnt want to leave islam but strengthen my belief in it.
Cos i fell asleep around midnight and then i just woke up so i checked absolutely EVERYTHING from snaps to whatsapp to this :lol:
I only started wearing it in December. Close after my 18th. No one else in my immediate family wears it. I guess i just felt like i wanted to wear it. Tryna get back into praying proper and being a good muslim.. just cos i was having doubts about islam early last year. So end of 2014 i decided i didnt want to leave islam but strengthen my belief in it.

ask me any q on pm about Islam i am there to answer im 18 aswell i have been through situations like that but my faith is strong now. God has guided me .
(edited 8 years ago)
Are u proud to be Pakistani?

How did your parents and family react? And do you think it's really necessary to wear it?
how far would you go for a dare?
:biggrin:
What would stop you from dating outside your race? Your own choice, or others..
I just...

What kinda of a qu is that?! :cry2:

:lol:

:colonhash:

That's not an answer :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by muzi123
ask me any q on pm about Islam i am there to answer im 18 aswell i have been through situations like that but my faith is strong now. God has guided me .

Will do.
Original post by muzi123
Are u proud to be Pakistani?

Yup! :u:
Original post by Ravenous
How did your parents and family react? And do you think it's really necessary to wear it?

I dont think its necessary tbh. But i want to :h:
My parents were wary. They said i didnt have to but my grandparents were proud.
Original post by sebastiane2014
how far would you go for a dare?
:biggrin:

Depends :lol:
Nothing gross :colonhash:
Original post by xleoanimusx
What would stop you from dating outside your race? Your own choice, or others..

Mostly others.
Original post by cake_lover
:colonhash:

That's not an answer :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But u cant make choose!
Thats like choosing ur fave child :cry2:
But if you liked a white guy who had good morals and respected your religion, what would be wrong with dating them?
I just...

What kinda of a qu is that?! :cry2:

:lol:

4/5 :redface:

Lol dont know any for proper so cant judge.

I honestly have no clue :redface:

18 :h:
4/5 rishtay
I used to find the thot of an arranged marriage like :K: but i just thot that parents picked ur partner and that was it u had no say. No its more like the parents would arrange a meeting with the potential rishta and theyd ckme over and youd get to know them for a little while before u say to ur parents whether kr not you want to go thru with it.
One of my friends, whos 2 days older than me, is engaged to her cousin in pak :colonhash:

Too much pressure on my brain at 5 in the morning :rofl:

haha oh cool. Well, good luck to you and I pray everything goes well with you. :smile: I'm just so freaked out because I'll be meeting the guy and his family real quick and this going to be my first time officially.
Original post by xleoanimusx
But if you liked a white guy who had good morals and respected your religion, what would be wrong with dating them?

The fact that muslims arrnt allowed to date anyway..

Quick Reply

Latest