The Student Room Group

If you like a girl...

Say you just started talking to a girl and you really got on with her, she is good looking very nice etc, but then started going through a REALLY tough time but carried on talking to you nicely... would you fall for her even more and want to protect her?
I would care about her more than I did before and try to protect her. :h:
Yes i would try everything in my might to protect her :smile:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes i would try everything in my might to protect her :smile:

You don't want to be over the top though. You need to be measured in how you attempt to help/support/protect her.
Reply 4
This is a very odd question...if you fell for someone of course you would want to protect them if they started going through a bad time? I'm just trying to imagine the alternative answer to your question - 'nah I'd stop falling for her and tell her to get to fook now that she's got problems' - bizarre question!
Original post by william walker
You don't want to be over the top though. You need to be measured in how you attempt to help/support/protect her.

Of course :smile:
No one wants to be the clingy boyfriend
Original post by AvaAdore
This is a very odd question...if you fell for someone of course you would want to protect them if they started going through a bad time? I'm just trying to imagine the alternative answer to your question - 'nah I'd stop falling for her and tell her to get to fook now that she's got problems' - bizarre question!

I think what the OP is talking about is. If you like someone and they are having a hard time do you tell them you like them or wait and protect them?

[video="youtube;vHgdenQwDbk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgdenQwDbk[/video]
Reply 7
Yes I certainly would fall for her more and want to protect her. I like comforting girls when they are in need. Gives me satisfaction.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Of course :smile:
No one wants to be the clingy boyfriend

Unless she wanted you to be clingy. :colone:
Unless she wanted you to be clingy. :colone:

Haha
hmm. I should hope someone would care more. My ex started calling me needy when I was going through a really tough time and told me to talk to someone else. Hence why I broke up with him :smile:
Original post by AvaAdore

Actually, sadly enough, I have had guys pull away from me when I went through difficult times. Even after months of speaking. They claimed that they didn't sign up for all that - they just wanted a mess free, carefree, no strings attached girlfriend it would seem... :colonhash:
Original post by picklescamp
hmm. I should hope someone would care more. My ex started calling me needy when I was going through a really tough time and told me to talk to someone else. Hence why I broke up with him :smile:

Fair enough. Another man without honour. :smile:
Reply 13
Of course I would want to be there for her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SallySparrow66
Actually, sadly enough, I have had guys pull away from me when I went through difficult times. Even after months of speaking. They claimed that they didn't sign up for all that - they just wanted a mess free, carefree, no strings attached girlfriend it would seem... :colonhash:

I don't doubt that, I was saying its a bizarre question because not may people would be like 'nah I'm a real *******, I'd ditch her' except of course the attention seeking trolls on here who like to pretend they're soooo badass who shall remain nameless!
I think what the OP is talking about is. If you like someone and they are having a hard time do you tell them you like them or wait and protect them?

[video="youtube;vHgdenQwDbk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHgdenQwDbk[/video]

Ohh. Well personally I would say wait - be there for them during the hard time don't be telling them you fancy them
Fair enough. Another man without honour. :smile:

Most definitely. He proceeded to cheat. Basically a checklist in how not to act as a boyfriend. :redface:
I'd definitely want to give a shoulder to cry on if she needed it.
Aw there are lots of nice people here :h:
I definitely would. But sometimes you gotta know when to give her some space.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending