The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Yeah, that store needs demolishing and a better store building. :smile:

Will do, if I am able to get the fittings. I have edited my post for a list of prices for caps, ballasts and lamps and it doesn't look cheap :sadnod:

Go to Google and type in Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve and look at the list below of the people featured. You should see someone on the list named Ryan Seacrest.

Now, I wondering, can I throw bowling balls at mwarpie because I'm not as good looking as Ryan Seacrest and send James_W the bill for plastic surgery to make myself look better than Ryan Seacrest? :unimpressed: :banghead: :frown: :mad: :rolleyes: :sadnod:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Go to Google and type in Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve and look at the list below of the people featured. You should see someone on the list named Ryan Seacrest.

Now, I wondering, can I throw bowling balls at mwarpie because I'm not as good looking as Ryan Seacrest and send James_W the bill for plastic surgery to make myself look better than Ryan Seacrest? :unimpressed: :banghead: :frown: :mad: :rolleyes: :sadnod:

I will search for that tomorrow, if I have available time. :smile:

Yes please do, Mwarpie isn't welcome anywhere we are. Is she on TBAAJ?
:tongue: :smile:
I will search for that tomorrow, if I have available time. :smile:

Yes please do, Mwarpie isn't welcome anywhere we are. Is she on TBAAJ?

She was but you banned her! :yep:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
She was but you banned her! :yep:

And for a good reason too! :yep:

She has now been added to the BSW section of the site (TBAAJ). :smile:

If you're looking for status updates on why someone has been warned, suspended, or banned - look in the BSW section! :smile: Or when you ban someone, make sure to add them to BSW too! :smile:
And for a good reason too! :yep:

She has now been added to the BSW section of the site (TBAAJ). :smile:

If you're looking for status updates on why someone has been warned, suspended, or banned - look in the BSW section! :smile: Or when you ban someone, make sure to add them to BSW too! :smile:

I'll make a banned users centre picture for our forum! :yep:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

What plan? :ninja: :cool:

:unimpressed:
:jive:
:teehee:

:noway:
:macarena:
:frown: