The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Worried, upset, annoyed at myself.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite upset right now...
Original post by chelseafreak
two very conflicting emotions, why are you stressed?

This is so typical TSR but I have 16 days, 1 hour, 59 minutes and something seconds to results day (cheers TSR) and it's making me unbelievably nervous. It's like everything I've ever dreamed of just rests on those four grades I get on that day. It's petty tbh (that's what my carefree side says) but I can't ignore it at the same time
Original post by Muhaha_6
Worried, upset, annoyed at myself.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats wrong?
Original post by Heimdallr33
Quite upset right now...

what has upset you?
Original post by enaayrah
This is so typical TSR but I have 16 days, 1 hour, 59 minutes and something seconds to results day (cheers TSR) and it's making me unbelievably nervous. It's like everything I've ever dreamed of just rests on those four grades I get on that day. It's petty tbh (that's what my carefree side says) but I can't ignore it at the same time

oh i know i saw that clock and thought "i don't think the students on here will appreciate that, they are likely nervous enough as it is." But all i can say as for being nervous it is natural but try to distract yourself and not think about it so much, at the end of the day worrying about your results won't change what they are and i'm sure you've done the best you can so worrying will only upset you. I hope this helps in some way :smile:
oh i know i saw that clock and thought "i don't think the students on here will appreciate that, they are likely nervous enough as it is." But all i can say as for being nervous it is natural but try to distract yourself and not think about it so much, at the end of the day worrying about your results won't change what they are and i'm sure you've done the best you can so worrying will only upset you. I hope this helps in some way :smile:

Yeah, you're right. It did help, thanks :redface:
what has upset you?

A few things, but it will pass. It's just one of those days where even just one negative thing just brings you down and makes you think negatively for the rest of the day :frown:
Better than I was yesterday. :redface:
:frown:
Yeah, you're right. It did help, thanks :redface:

no problem, i'm here to help
Original post by Heimdallr33
A few things, but it will pass. It's just one of those days where even just one negative thing just brings you down and makes you think negatively for the rest of the day :frown:

i've been there, sorry to hear you have had a bad day, remember tomorrow is another day and it will be better than today
i've been there, sorry to hear you have had a bad day, remember tomorrow is another day and it will be better than today

Thank you :smile:
:console:
Do you want to talk?

Im thinking about results day and the disappointment that will be on my parents and teachers faces.The fact that I couod have done better ,the fact that AQA f****d me over with all those data questions.
Also there wont be new seasons of some of my favourite anime.
Original post by Quiet _One86
Not fun. Feel better soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :hugs:
whats wrong?

A2 results day is coming up and I have no idea how I've done, but I keep thinking that I'm going to miss my offer by just a few marks..
I'm annoyed at myself because I accidently missed out a 7 mark question in one of my exams which, if I had attempted, wouldve got me the grade I need for that subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Muhaha_6
A2 results day is coming up and I have no idea how I've done, but I keep thinking that I'm going to miss my offer by just a few marks..
I'm annoyed at myself because I accidently missed out a 7 mark question in one of my exams which, if I had attempted, wouldve got me the grade I need for that subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

as i've said before on here, worrying is natural but you need to distract yourself somehow because worrying won't change what the results are at the end of the day. It is annoying to know you missed out a question but whats done is done and you can't change it now. Think positively, i'm sure you've done enough. Good luck
Original post by Kadak
Im thinking about results day and the disappointment that will be on my parents and teachers faces.The fact that I couod have done better ,the fact that AQA f****d me over with all those data questions.
Also there wont be new seasons of some of my favourite anime.

Hey, I'm very afraid of results as well. But I'm much on the opposite. I gave it my all and I'm very scared that it'll amount to nothing. With AQA Biology everything is so unsure too. But I guess what's done is done. I also know how you feel about TV shows. I finished watching all of Gossip Girl and felt like my livelihood was over, but then I decided to move on and started watching Pretty Little Liars. This all sounds so childish but I hope it helps :redface: Feel free to PM whenever
suicide & gallant
Original post by Id and Ego seek
suicide & gallant

:jumphug: PM me if you want someone to talk to

Latest