The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ETRC
We need a striker but not him. Giroud has said that he cannot play the whole season as a main striker and he is form dependent. When he gets worn out he is quite bad but when he is fresh he is good.

I think Wenger will try a sneaky deadline day move because no club seems to want to sell their strikers.

Where has Giroud said this!?

I think you've massively confused this quote

"If there is another striker it will be nice for all the team because competition is good for everyone."
Original post by Stefano93
'Reports' saying we sign may Ilkay Gundogan for 22M, thoughts? Excellent, solid footballer who can progress at Arsenal imo, with that CL experience behind him.

Surely as an Arsenal fan you have come to realise that 99.9% of reports are false, and most transfers the club make are unexpected. Unless it's on a reliable outlet don't bother to get your hopes up.

You could make some great teams for every year Arsenal have reliable links with player wise.

You also don't need Gundogan.
Mr Tony Adams, the man we have a statute:

''Total football or your throat, I dont care either way'' People in Amsterdam say this. Works better in Dutch

Anyway, Arsene Wenger and Denis Bergkamp are the men who define Arsenal.

I might live to be 100 but those 2 always.

Bergkamp was technical when he wantred to be, and the 6'2 Dutchman with flying elbows the rest of the time :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone remember this?

'We want Denis Bergkamp, say we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp...'''

Over and over again....and then he did it. And then...Arsene would walk amongst us like Jesus before and after the resurrection,

Arsene Knew, Arsene Knows.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Anyone remember this?

'We want Denis Bergkamp, say we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp...'''

Over and over again....and then he did it. And then...Arsene would walk amongst us like Jesus before and after the resurrection,

Arsene Knew, Arsene Knows.

Zurich go to ****ing sleep I'm getting notifs every time u post.
Rofl ^
As much as I hate you guys, have to admit you're on the way to an impressive quadruple. Barclays Asia Trophy and the Emirates cup already in the bag, just the Community Shield and Fourth place trophy to go.
Original post by The Shed End
As much as I hate you guys, have to admit you're on the way to an impressive quadruple. Barclays Asia Trophy and the Emirates cup already in the bag, just the Community Shield and Fourth place trophy to go.

Not going to lie I chuckled at that. :biggrin:

[video="youtube;KBWuDhIv9B0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0[/video]

Not getting the fourth place trophy last season was hard to take.
Reply 3992
Original post by sevchenko
Where has Giroud said this!?

I think you've massively confused this quote

"If there is another striker it will be nice for all the team because competition is good for everyone."

He has said that he gets tired playing too many games in a season at the end of this season sometime. I added in the bit where he plays crap when he is tired and we need another striker.
Reply 3993
Bruv if we get Benzzzrrrrmaaaaa doe
"Real Madrid say Karim Benzema still with squad in Shanghai before next game against AC Milan. Private jet pic? Believed to be from holiday."

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
ffs probably referring to that bird then
Benzema trollin hard:biggrin:

I bet Cech's delighted he moved tbh. Chelsea have never won the Barclays Asia Trophy or the Emirates Cup!
Reply 3999
Original post by sr90
I bet Cech's delighted he moved tbh. Chelsea have never won the Barclays Asia Trophy or the Emirates Cup!

:rofl:

Latest