The Student Room Group

edexcel past papers what year to start?

I am about to start A level Further Maths past papers. I am teaching myself and have been using the edexcel books with CDs.

When I look at the available past papers they start as early as 2003. I suspect that there was a syllabus change somewhere between then and now. What year do the most relevant exam papers start?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by maggiehodgson
I am about to start A level Further Maths past papers. I am teaching myself and have been using the edexcel books with CDs.

When I look at the available past papers they start as early as 2003. I suspect that there was a syllabus change somewhere between then and now. What year do the most relevant exam papers start?

Thanks

Depends on the module. Most have relevant past papers from 2003, some like fp2 have limited papers (although on Physics and Maths tutor there is a list of 70+ relevant questions from FP2 papers before the spec change)
Original post by Gome44
Depends on the module. Most have relevant past papers from 2003, some like fp2 have limited papers (although on Physics and Maths tutor there is a list of 70+ relevant questions from FP2 papers before the spec change)

I'm starting with M2. Are they all relevant for that?
Reply 3
Original post by maggiehodgson
I'm starting with M2. Are they all relevant for that?

Yep
Original post by Gome44
Yep

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest