The Student Room Group

Pakistani, Muslim Girl AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ASDA MASSIVE
Do you fancy any boys at uni :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ofc i find boys attractive in uni :lol:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Surely muslims girls, like all girls and boys, fancy people. After all, attraction is involuntary :dontknow:

Exactly :yep:
Original post by Princess31

Well, i was just thinking that if you lower your gaze and only chill with other girls, you wont really be attracted to any boys..? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, i was just thinking that if you lower your gaze and only chill with other girls, you wont really be attracted to any boys..? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do only chill with girls mostly. Theres that one annoying yey hilarious guy who always tags along. But when we see a REALLY good looking guy its sooo :daydreaming::fan:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Wow, someone should bottle you up in a hijab-repellent spray.

And lol, there is nothing wrong with losing one's V young.

Yeah, just like how in pokemon you can use a spray to stop pokemom from battling you

Well losing you virginity before marriage is a grave, grave sin. So i see it as very very wrong in my eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

To cover urself modestly

What would you say if someone told you hijab is only a piece of cloth.

Well losing you virginity before marriage is a grave, grave sin. So i see it as very very wrong in my eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here and i am a christian but i learn to forgive the person who commited the sin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yo,

It is very normal to be attracted to other guys. She is a human after all. What do you expect? That we just don't leave the house since there are males everywhere?

The real part is whether you act on that attraction or not, which she (I assume) is not doing.
Original post by MsFahima

I want to ask this question too. also answer "do you believe it is just a piece of cloth?"
Yeah, just like how in pokemon you can use a spray to stop pokemom from battling you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless it's with your slave, am I right
:lol:

:smile:
I do only chill with girls mostly. Theres that one annoying yey hilarious guy who always tags along. But when we see a REALLY good looking guy its sooo :daydreaming::fan:

Is that u in the pic?
Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?

Id try and debate rhat it isnt but im not good with that lol. But i would say that it isnt just a piece of clothe. Its there to umm, canr think of the word, protect?? Us?
Basically we are just covering our bodies and not showing the shape, or trying to show the shape of our bodies.
Original post by KittyRe-play
Is that u in the pic?

Yaaaaah :h:
Original post by Ravenous
Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?

I think someone realised thay it was time to make a clock :h:

Yo,

It is very normal to be attracted to other guys. She is a human after all. What do you expect? That we just don't leave the house since there are males everywhere?

The real part is whether you act on that attraction or not, which she (I assume) is not doing.

Sheesh kebab

Never knew hijabis fancied boys so much :lolwut:

Stay strong sisters. Us boys are not all that :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How many kids would you like

And what would you call potential sons/daughters?

I like zara and aasiyah for my little princesses
And zain and ashraf for my little soldiers
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

So your friendship group consists of a number of girls and this one hilarious guy? :lolwut:

Is he gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sheesh kebab

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:
We aint chasing youse pal. Admiring from afar :moon:
How many kids would you like

And what would you call potential sons/daughters?

I like zara and aasiyah for my little princesses
And zain and ashraf for my little soldiers
Posted from TSR Mobile

I want 3/4 kids :biggrin:

Anddddddd i cant say names even tho i have them :tongue:

Zain and Aasiyah are very nice names :h:
So your friendship group consists of a number of girls and this one hilarious guy? :lolwut:

Is he gay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL trust me he isnt gay :rofl:
Sheesh kebab

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. We are not a different specie. We are just girls. Being a hijabi doesn't change that. You seem to think we don't fancy boys at all. Where are you living?

We are at a stage in our life where we are very hormonal. So it is normal.

In the same way I know that boys are attracted to us girls.
Id try and debate rhat it isnt but im not good with that lol. But i would say that it isnt just a piece of clothe. Its there to umm, canr think of the word, protect?? Us?
Basically we are just covering our bodies and not showing the shape, or trying to show the shape of our bodies.

So essentially, you are saying Hijab is pieces of cloth covering your body. :tongue:

Come on, get a proper answer. You are a hijabi and people will ask you these things!

Quick Reply

Latest