The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr...
Especially if it has a flashy title:mmm:

:mmm: We seemed to have gone rather simplistic on this one - simple but classy. As per...:wink:
Original post by Mr...
I've got an amazing one lined up for The Y11 thread :yep:

Oooooo.....is there a mutual agreement that you will be the one to create the OP? :mmm:
Original post by Mr...
I want to be OP this year but I was OP last year. I'll see if we have any takers and if not then I'll go for it.

Do you want to be OP for Y12

Fair enough. I would love to do the Yr12 OP but I wasn't on here for ageeeees, so don't want to intrude/be some sort of stranger to regular poster. Either way, if no-on says anything, I'm taking it :mmm: At least now, and in the future, I will be 100000x more active on TSR - i shall be using TSR on a regular basis because of STEP/Uni etc etc.
Original post by Mr...
You'd have to battle Black Rose :lol:
I think I might have myself banned before exam season though :dontknow:

Of course!! She is my main rival....I will get her banned for something right at the critical moment then swoop in and steal the thread off her!!

Why!!? To prevent procrastination? If so, I understand where you e coming from, but TSR can be very useful in exam season. very useful indeed.
Think the year 12 thread would probably start on results day or the day after :unsure:
Original post by rcmehta
Think the year 12 thread would probably start on results day or the day after :unsure:

I think that is whats happened on subsequent years....will have to check with Usy the duck....
Original post by Mr...
:rofl:

Procrastination indeed. I think I will unblock myself after the first few exams but from around April to - Mid May I don't think I should have access to my account :no:

Noooo!! don't block yourself - use TSR to the best you can. This exam season, I was on here a fair bit asking for advice etc. Even generic stuff like what to do the night before an exam. I think all 3 science threads correctly predicted the 6 markers also which was a huge help. Plus, the best way to re-motivate halfway through is to get on TSR!
Original post by Mr...
:rofl:

Procrastination indeed. I think I will unblock myself after the first few exams but from around April to - Mid May I don't think I should have access to my account :no:

I get where you're coming from but it's honestly really useful then probably more so than at any other time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
That does sound useful. Maybe I just have to be muy disciplined:tongue:

exactly. just make sure you are using it for the right reasons....not stalking threads in the chat section where the OP is anonymous....I find them kinds of threads very entertaining :lol:
Original post by Mr...
:rofl: Exactly

The struggle....
Haven't been on here in forever.... Anyways, hope everyone is having a great summer and good luck for results day! :smile:
Original post by turn-to-page394
Haven't been on here in forever.... Anyways, hope everyone is having a great summer and good luck for results day! :smile:

:rofl: Me neither. Good luck to you, too! What's everyone planning to do as results day celebration?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
:rofl: Me neither. Good luck to you, too! What's everyone planning to do as results day celebration?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I do well I'll probably have a meal out with my friends or family in the evening. In the day I'll probably go sixth form clothes shopping because at the moment I'm not sure if I'm going to get the grades to stay at my current school's sixth form and the other sixth forms that I've applied to all have different dress codes :biggrin: What about you? :smile:
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure "celebration" is the correct word choice for me hahaha :colondollar::biggrin:
Original post by Purple-Pixie
If I do well I'll probably have a meal out with my friends or family in the evening. In the day I'll probably go sixth form clothes shopping because at the moment I'm not sure if I'm going to get the grades to stay at my current school's sixth form and the other sixth forms that I've applied to all have different dress codes :biggrin: What about you? :smile:

Me and my two best friends are going for a Frankie & Benny's breakfast, and then we're having a girlie pamper night with movies and as much Dominoes as we can handle. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DustToDust
Not sure "celebration" is the correct word choice for me hahaha :colondollar::biggrin:

I'm sure it will be a celebration! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Both my parents will be away but in different places so I'm not sure what I'll do during the day after I've rung them both to tell them :frown: kind of wish they were around for the moral support haha! A friend is having a results day house party in the evening though, so at least I have that to look forward to :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tryrevise
Both my parents will be away but in different places so I'm not sure what I'll do during the day after I've rung them both to tell them :frown: kind of wish they were around for the moral support haha! A friend is having a results day house party in the evening though, so at least I have that to look forward to :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, make sure you make the most of the day with your friends!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Me and my two best friends are going for a Frankie & Benny's breakfast, and then we're having a girlie pamper night with movies and as much Dominoes as we can handle. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that sounds nice, have fun!
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Ah that sounds nice, have fun!

Thanks, you too! :biggrin: How are you finding the wait? I'm almost all out of ways to distract myself xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest