The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

The costume store sept 2015

Anyone else staying at the costume store next sept ???
I am! I secured my room last week. Will you be studying at Lime Grove too?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
No i will be studying MSc at LCF john prince street
Reply 3
I'm at kime grove and stayingat the costume store what yoy studying? ?
Reply 4
I'm staying at Costume Store as well! x
Reply 5
Hi guys, I'm at the costume store too & I'm just wondering whether you know your room details? It just says standard room, does anyone know their room number etc.?
Reply 6
Original post by rosaaloia
Hi guys, I'm at the costume store too & I'm just wondering whether you know your room details? It just says standard room, does anyone know their room number etc.?

No I don't think we get it till we move in or maybe they'll email us the details nearer to our move in date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I am staying at the Costume Store and will be at Lime Grove too.
I'm studying at lime grove and stay at the costume store too! Is everyone actually moving in on the 5th ?
Hi! I am staying at the costume store and studying fashion journalism at lime grove. I am moving in on the 5th! What is everyone else studying? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by laurenwoodward
Hi! I am staying at the costume store and studying fashion journalism at lime grove. I am moving in on the 5th! What is everyone else studying? :smile:

Why are you moving in so early? It will be dead.
I have paid for the rent soo may as well, it gives me time to settle in and have fun in London!
Original post by laurenwoodward
I have paid for the rent soo may as well, it gives me time to settle in and have fun in London!

Hey, are you in the Facebook groups? Don't worry a lot of people are moving in on the 5th as well! I think I'll be moving in around then as well maybe the 7th. It'll be good to get used to the area before uni starts and all. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anishask
Hey, are you in the Facebook groups? Don't worry a lot of people are moving in on the 5th as well! I think I'll be moving in around then as well maybe the 7th. It'll be good to get used to the area before uni starts and all. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi no I am not, are you? If you are I'd be greatful if you send me the link!
Reply 15
Hi, i'm moving into The Costume Store on the 5th too, will be studying at Lime Grove x
Is anyone attending any freshers events?
Hello, I'm staying at the costume store too and studying at lime grove. I wanted to move in on the 5th as I thought there would be freshers events but how do we find out when and what they are? X
Original post by LuluEllen
Hello, I'm staying at the costume store too and studying at lime grove. I wanted to move in on the 5th as I thought there would be freshers events but how do we find out when and what they are? X

That is what I am confused about too, hence my post!
Reply 19
Freshers week calendar:

http://www.suarts.org/freshers

There are a few events that early, but Freshers week doesn't start until the end of September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending