The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gilo98
Fair enough. I would love to do the Yr12 OP but I wasn't on here for ageeeees, so don't want to intrude/be some sort of stranger to regular poster. Either way, if no-on says anything, I'm taking it :mmm: At least now, and in the future, I will be 100000x more active on TSR - i shall be using TSR on a regular basis because of STEP/Uni etc etc.

This is what I want to do - I want to join the secret circle of regular posters that seem to know each other and have inside jokes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
This is what I want to do - I want to join the secret circle of regular posters that seem to know each other and have inside jokes

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: There is a bit of a secret circle I think, although it happens rather naturally because those in said circle spend waaaaaaay too much time on here :mmm: I was quite a regular poster at the start of the year, but as I said, I stopped coming on TSR so much...it gets quite addictive when a thread is really popular though - it's kind of like living a secret life :wink:
Original post by Gilo98
:lol: There is a bit of a secret circle I think, although it happens rather naturally because those in said circle spend waaaaaaay too much time on here :mmm: I was quite a regular poster at the start of the year, but as I said, I stopped coming on TSR so much...it gets quite addictive when a thread is really popular though - it's kind of like living a secret life :wink:

It is :P I now have a goal: become s regular and GET IN THE SECRET CIRCLE :muahaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Thanks, you too! :biggrin: How are you finding the wait? I'm almost all out of ways to distract myself xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! The wait is feeling like torture, I'm almost out of ways to distract myself too! I just want to know now!
Original post by SampleX
It is :P I now have a goal: become s regular and GET IN THE SECRET CIRCLE :muahaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go for it :smile:

I'd really like to be a mod on the GCSE sub-forum although I don't know how one goes about becoming a mod....I think it's a rather elite head hunting approach :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Purple-Pixie
Thanks! The wait is feeling like torture, I'm almost out of ways to distract myself too! I just want to know now!

Me, too! I'm a nervous wreck as it is, as time goes by I'll get worse xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gilo98
Go for it :smile:

I'd really like to be a mod on the GCSE sub-forum although I don't know how one goes about becoming a mod....I think it's a rather elite head hunting approach :wink:

Spoiler

I'd like something like this, too, but I think it comes back to getting into the secret circle :mm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
I'd like something like this, too, but I think it comes back to getting into the secret circle :mm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably....there is something nice about being able to give advice to people etc and them respect what you say because you're a Mod....we shall see
Original post by Gilo98
Probably....there is something nice about being able to give advice to people etc and them respect what you say because you're a Mod....we shall see

Yes, RESPECT!

Plus, I like feeling useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Yes, RESPECT!

Plus, I like feeling useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the last part - i love to have a purpose on here, and i especially like advising people on GCSEs....it's nice to also reflect on your GCSE years whilst doing it....
Original post by Gilo98
the last part - i love to have a purpose on here, and i especially like advising people on GCSEs....it's nice to also reflect on your GCSE years whilst doing it....

The nostalgia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
The nostalgia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep!! And I can act like a wise old man :mmm:
Original post by Gilo98
Yep!! And I can act like a wise old man :mmm:

XD Ye olde wise man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
XD Ye olde wise man

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Secret circle? :ninja:
Original post by Black Rose

Mhm, the secret circle of TSR regular posters :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:u:
Original post by SampleX
Mhm, the secret circle of TSR regular posters :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Gilo98
:u:

Why would it be secret though? :tongue:
Why would it be secret though? :tongue:

i suppose I'm in the club? :wink:

--

i don't really want to think about results day yet but it seems like TSR is making me.. :/
Original post by Midnightmemories
i suppose I'm in the club? :wink:

--

i don't really want to think about results day yet but it seems like TSR is making me.. :/

I have no idea who's in this secret circle :lol:

Try to not go on it and enjoy your holiday :console:

Latest